Accurate ETA’s?

For me I have the vin # and the delivery date of 5/7 to 5/24 but that’s it. Dealer doesn’t provide any detail.

"Vehicle may be in transit. Estimated availability 05/17/24 - 05/31/24." This is what I currently have listed for mid grade LC premium with 20" wheels in heritage blue...we shall see how long the port process takes in Newark, NJ. Ship arrived Monday night 5/13

I was surprised, but my dealer said they expect to get vehicles from Portland in about 30 days (KC area). I told him that seemed optimistic, but he stuck with it, hopefully we see some of the port delays straighten out.

My expected delivery was originally 5/8-5/14. Woke up this morning and it has changed to 5/25-5/31.

And it is in a neighboring state!

It originally arrived in Benicia 3/28. I could have walked to California and gotten it sooner.

Attachments

• IMG_4976.jpeg
    IMG_4976.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 47
My expected delivery was originally 5/8-5/14. Woke up this morning and it has changed to 5/25-5/31.

And it is in a neighboring state!

It originally arrived in Benicia 3/28. I could have walked to California and gotten it sooner.
It’s not too late to start walking. Mine was supposed to come early May. Now, late June. I expect to see it by August, at the latest. All we can do is hope.

I have a Meteor Shower 'Land Cruiser' grade coming (w/ Premium Package & standard 18" wheels...and very few accessories). Vessel arrived 4/22/24 (Portland). Still waiting for port processing ('Processing') to be completed (and no date noted for estimated completion...though the 'Processing' date was 5/8/24 on 5/4/24). I was told "about 30 days" from the 'Rail Depart' status to arrival in Michigan. We'll see when 'Rail Depart' happens.

Last edited:
I can’t tell what’s worse, watching you guys wait in anticipation and agony …or not even having one locked down despite ‘23 deposit and waitlisted - at this point both seem equally miserable

I was surprised, but my dealer said they expect to get vehicles from Portland in about 30 days (KC area). I told him that seemed optimistic, but he stuck with it, hopefully we see some of the port delays straighten out.
Mine was 3 weeks in the Portland port and then 27 days on a train. Supposed to show in another 10 days.

I can’t tell what’s worse, watching you guys wait in anticipation and agony …or not even having one locked down despite ‘23 deposit and waitlisted - at this point both seem equally miserable
Have you seen my post of the White LC in the Midwest that you can lock down at MSRP? I am buying a Meteor Shower FE from the same dealer and I told them I would post it. I get no financial gain from this.

Have you seen my post of the White LC in the Midwest that you can lock down at MSRP? I am buying a Meteor Shower FE from the same dealer and I told them I would post it. I get no financial gain from this.

Im noticing a ton of LC add on for 20 inch wheel .. uggg

I appreciate you posting this

Im noticing a ton of LC add on for 20 inch wheel .. uggg
My understanding is certain regions (including the Midwest) pair the 20” wheel option with the Premium Package option on the LC grade. Canada does the same.

Back