Accurate ETA’s?

Talked this morning to the dealer I was originally going to buy from in Killeen and they have 1958s coming in that should be on the lot in mid-June. If you’re in Gulf States, it sounds like there is about to be a flood of availability.
does an allocation mean the vehicle has been built and in process of being shipped or is about to be built ?

does an allocation mean the vehicle has been built and in process of being shipped or is about to be built ?
I don’t really know. I think with gulf states it pretty much means the vehicle has either arrived at the port or is about to arrive. Might be different for other distribution networks.

I don't know if it's consistent, but with mine the dealer had allocation and reserved it for me at the point where his system showed "production confirmed" but build phase hadn't started yet.

Allocation means the dealership is getting it. It isn't an indication of where it is in the process. Your salesperson should have access to the screen that shows what phase of the process it is. (build/port/truck/etc)

Mine has been in port (Newark) since April 24th. It just got moved into QC status so no idea when it will arrive. My guess is maybe about 1 month more to wait. Just a guess.

Spoke w my dealer this morning and he said no reliable ETA for the vehicles on QC hold, frustrating, but I think he is being conservative not even guessing.

Thread is a bit older but for me my lc premie status just changed from “build phase “ to “ may be in transit “. Dealer site also changed from “allocated “ to “ may be in transit “. Estimated availability 8/10-8/20.

Back