Accurate ETA’s?

My understanding is certain regions (including the Midwest) pair the 20” wheel option with the Premium Package option on the LC grade. Canada does the same.
Oh, well that explains not being able to find the 18’s anywhere in 500
Miles

I have some new Blizzak Michelin 20” snow tires if someone in MN/WI/Iowa wants a great deal on them. $1100.00 new. $500 to the first buyer!!

Mine has arrived, Franklin Tn
Pick it up today or tomorrow
Sweet I just got a call from the parts counter, I'm going to go see if I can spot it, Im 15 mins from the dealer, mine is due at the end of next week.

Im noticing a ton of LC add on for 20 inch wheel .. uggg
20 inch wheels was definitely not an option I wanted, but they look fine in the mock up, hopefully look decent in person, I'm not planning on doing a lot of off road driving beyond gravel roads so I'm not too worried about the lost capability vs 18 inch wheels.

Personally seemed like a small issue to accept to lock in an order.

20 inch wheels was definitely not an option I wanted, but they look fine in the mock up, hopefully look decent in person, I'm not planning on doing a lot of off road driving beyond gravel roads so I'm not too worried about the lost capability vs 18 inch wheels.

Personally seemed like a small issue to accept to lock in an order.
It is … I would lock in anyway.. just not ideal, I like the look of a little more tire little less wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_1638.jpeg
    IMG_1638.jpeg
    519.2 KB · Views: 81
Anyone showing movement out of Port of Portland? Mine is still sitting with no change (since the 22nd). Tomorrow is the latest day on the projection window so we’ll see -

Anyone showing movement out of Port of Portland? Mine is still sitting with no change (since the 22nd). Tomorrow is the latest day on the projection window so we’ll see -
Same—no movement since arrival in Portland on 4/22. My dealer’s LC First Edition arrived at port on 3/30, processed on 4/30, and was put in a train on 5/1. So, maybe some activity for us on 5/22?

Same—no movement since arrival in Portland on 4/22. My dealer’s LC First Edition arrived at port on 3/30, processed on 4/30, and was put in a train on 5/1. So, maybe some activity for us on 5/22?
Hopefully so! Thanks for weighing in

I have the same processing date! Here's hoping it's not delayed
My dealership contacted me yesterday that it’s on schedule to process tomorrow (hope that’s true!).

Checked the website today and it no longer gives a delivery date range but says it’s in build phase and contact dealer for availability.

Would love to pick it up within the next week!

My dealership contacted me yesterday that it’s on schedule to process tomorrow (hope that’s true!).

Checked the website today and it no longer gives a delivery date range but says it’s in build phase and contact dealer for availability.

What website are you looking at, I thought only the dealer had the delivery data?

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 1.56.27 PM.png

My dealer just updated me on my LC Mid-Tier trim w/ Premium Package, status changed to a Quality Control Hold for 30 days. It hasn't even arrived at the port yet (coming in May 20th), so this seems really strange. Dealer didn't seem bothered by it, said to still anticipate delivery between end of May, beginning of June.

Curious if any other Mid-tier deposit holders had their status change today? Could just be a weird glitch.. or something else?

View attachment 2103

My dealer just updated me on my LC Mid-Tier trim w/ Premium Package, status changed to a Quality Control Hold for 30 days. It hasn't even arrived at the port yet (coming in May 20th), so this seems really strange. Dealer didn't seem bothered by it, said to still anticipate delivery between end of May, beginning of June.

Curious if any other Mid-tier deposit holders had their status change today? Could just be a weird glitch.. or something else?
Mine was placed in QC hold today as well. It’s been at the port about a week and a half. LC grade (no premium)

That's awesome! Hopefully mine follows suit. I'm going to check with my dealer next week to see where we're at.

I’ve just been looking on the Toyota website at the car I’ve got reserved and it shows an “estimated availability” date.
Just Toyota Smartpath? The dealer I am using doesn't have inventory exposed on Smartpath so you can't see anything.

Just received this from my sales person today. Does anybody know what this means?

Estimated Dealer Arrival
QC Hold on
-05/17/2024-UNDER STUDY CHECK BACK EVERY FRIDAY AFTER
12PM - Vehicle delayed for 30 days- ETA unavailable

Back