18-inch Steel Wheel Options?

MarcMarc

📛 Founding Member
Apr 29, 2024
Media
Michigan
I'm starting to look into winter wheels. I like/prefer steel wheels. My plan is to run the Michelin X-Ice Snow winter tires in size 265/70R-18 (OE tire size). That's a new size for the X-Ice Snow and it's due to land at Michelin tire dealers in early December 2024.

My preference is silver steel wheel but I'm open to black steel wheels, if needed. Grey would be fine too (but not as common as silver or black).

***So, does anyone have a source for 18-inch steel wheels that properly fit the new Land Cruiser 250 Series? Ideal width is 7.5 inches (OE width) but 7 inch will work too. Ideally, I want the OE offset (the same offset as my OE 18 x 7.5 inch grey alloys—LC grade Land Cruiser...with 18" wheels).

I see the 2022+ Tundra spare wheel is steel and it's 18 x 7 (part number: 42601-0C080). Just not sure of the color (black or silver) or the offset (and if the wheel will for sure fit the Land Cruiser). I prefer Toyota OE wheels but I'm open to quality aftermarket wheels.

I'm in a similar boat, I'm looking for a good source of 18x7.5 wheels at 60mm offset without any luck.

Back