17 inch Genuine Toyota Steelies

I think I've decided to go ahead with these for winter. They're a good price at my local dealer. Is it unequivocal that all TNGA-F Tundra wheels will work on the J250? I believe I've seen a few example of people running the TRD Pro wheels, so I'm guessing the answer is YES.

Have you considered 255/80R17? The are a tiny bit larger but should still fit.
Hi and alpha,
I use this site for the comparison.

I was able to add the wheels to my online shopping cart from Longo Toyota (which is local to you I think) but I hesitated before giving them my credit card number until I could talk to a human being (too long hold time). Did you try Longo?
I asked my parts guy at the local Toyota dealership and I was told that

Wheels: 42601-AK011
“No sale” I guess meaning discontinued or special internal orders only

Center Caps: 4260B-AK010
“Back ordered” No ETA

Answer from Toyota parts Sales in Japan (Toyota Kyohan)
“No good part#s” 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sorry IceCap1958! Longo Toyota is the actual Toyota dealership in California! I misunderstood… I thought you’re talking about Canadian company 😅

Since new tacos are assembled at Mexican plant and these wheels are made by Topy in Mexico. It might be worth checking with Tijuana Toyota over the fence from San Diego! Any Spanish speakers around? 🤣

At the first I just tried with the genuine steelies for 4Runner. 👎 Don’t make the same mistake! Bolt pattern is the same but the offset is totally off (ET15) and the wheels stick out like 50mm from the fender. Center bore is larger for Runner rims. 24 Taco base wheels are bang on everything matches!
I know I probably missed it somewhere but what is the wheel offset on these? I looked up the part number you posted but it just made me cautious to order cause none of the sites have a pic of the item or any details on the wheel

I know I probably missed it somewhere but what is the wheel offset on these? I looked up the part number you posted but it just made me cautious to order cause none of the sites have a pic of the item or any details on the wheel
You wanna know about Runner wheel or taco wheel? For LC taco wheel is bang on. Runner wheel offset and center bore are different

Back