Counting the days. First Edition on the ship.

I just heard I should have mine at some point between next Monday and Wednesday. The ship has been sitting right outside the Golden Gate Bridget waiting patiently. I should change the title to counting the hours.
I've been watching it sit there the last two days. Excited for you! Mine doesn't get on a ship until mid April. Hope to get it the first week of May.

I am flying out for a few days in the morning and will look for it from the sky. Excited to hear yours on the way too.

I am flying out for a few days in the morning and will look for it from the sky. Excited to hear yours on the way too.
If you do see it, try to take a picture of it. I plan on keeping a "baby book" on mine. Would be cool to have the ship name and a picture of it with your land cruiser actually inside.

Mine is now at the port. I expect to talk to my dealer today.
1000010597.jpg

I was watching your ship moving in to the port last night. Pretty exciting.

Exciting! Keep us posted! I just heard from the dealership this morning about mine. Still 7 days from arriving at port. Confirming I was correct in thinking it would be on the vessel โ€œSakura Leader.โ€
Safe travels (for your FE)

Got the VIN from the dealer today, looks like Iโ€™ve cleared the line and am now waiting for a boat!
Awesome! That picture from the port at Portland had a VIN 167. I think the first 5000 might be in order.

Awesome! That picture from the port at Portland had a VIN 167. I think the first 5000 might be in order.
Good intel! My last four are 1681 - interested to see what others were assigned and if your theory holds correct!

Spoke with my dealer today and he is seeing in the system as next week for delivery to dealership now. He seems to think they are waiting on something like floor mats or roof rack that is coming on another ship which is holding things up now. Just playing the waiting game.

Spoke with my dealer today and he is seeing in the system as next week for delivery to dealership now. He seems to think they are waiting on something like floor mats or roof rack that is coming on another ship which is holding things up now. Just playing the waiting game.
Aggravating. Mine is supposed to leave Japan on the 10th. hopefully they will have it all worked out by the time the ship gets to the US at the end of the month. The waiting is killing me.

Aggravating. Mine is supposed to leave Japan on the 10th. hopefully they will have it all worked out by the time the ship gets to the US at the end of the month. The waiting is killing me.
I know what you mean. Was hoping to take it on a road trip next week and now it is TBD.

Iโ€™m wondering if Iโ€™ll have to wait for mine as well. The ship my FE is on is pulling into port soon. The dealership called today to let me know it would be arriving at port. They also stated theyโ€™d be calling me tomorrow with estimated dealership delivery time.

Maybe the parts they're waiting for are on your ship. You guys need to get this figured out before mine gets here at the end of the month. I don't want any more delays separating me from my baby! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe the parts they're waiting for are on your ship. You guys need to get this figured out before mine gets here at the end of the month. I don't want any more delays separating me from my baby! :ROFLMAO:
Fingers crossed the parts are on the ship along with my LC! I want no delays as well haha

Last edited:
Back