Counting the days. First Edition on the ship.

daspyknows

📛 Founding Member
Jan 29, 2024
california
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser FE (waiting on delivery), 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1992 MR2
I just heard back from my dealer that my Land Cruiser is on the ship arriving in Benicia, California. That means once it clears customs I should have it quick since my dealer is 22 miles from the port. No more than 4 weeks I expect. I promise to take pics.

Congrats! What color are you getting? I'm top of my dealer's list but I'm in Colorado so it usually takes more time.

Black. I wanted black or blue and first 3 options all were black.

Congradulations....enjoy.
Please check the inside of your gas cover and see if it reads "Premium Fuel Only"......and pass that along.:confused:

I’ve been tracking the ships since they left Tahara. There’s one due to arrive at port on 3/21 and another on 3/27. New Century 1 and Durban Highway both left the Tahara Region

Attachments

• IMG_5573.jpeg
    IMG_5573.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Can you determine when they left? Mine left on Monday.

That's awesome. My wife and I were just joking that they should have a tracker so we can watch their journey. Are all the land cruisers going through Benicia, California for the west coast? I'm waiting for mine in Washington State.

That's awesome. My wife and I were just joking that they should have a tracker so we can watch their journey. Are all the land cruisers going through Benicia, California for the west coast? I'm waiting for mine in Washington State.
I seen a ship on the way to Tacoma, Washington a few days ago can’t remember the vessel name though. I believe SoCal will arrive through Long Beach. NorCal arrives through Benicia, CA according to the guy at the dealership. There’s also a ship on its way to Portland, OR. I got an update from the dealership on Friday. My LC hasn’t shipped yet, will ship in the coming days. It appears it will possibly be loaded on the vessel “Sakura Leader” in the next few days. I live 5 min. from Benicia so I expect I’ll have it soon after it arrives at port.

Last edited:
I seen a ship on the way to Tacoma, Washington a few days ago can’t remember the vessel name though. I believe SoCal will arrive through Long Beach. NorCal arrives through Benicia, CA according to the guy at the dealership. There’s also a ship on its way to Portland, OR. I got an update from the dealership on Friday. My LC hasn’t shipped yet, will ship in the coming days. It appears it will possibly be loaded on the vessel “Sakura Leader” in the next few days. I live 5 min. from Benicia so I expect I’ll have it soon after it arrives at port.
We are neighbors if you are 5 minutes from Benicia. Ten days and counting over here.

Thank you for the info. I hope mine is on the ship to Tacoma.

I just heard back from my dealer that my Land Cruiser is on the ship arriving in Benicia, California. That means once it clears customs I should have it quick since my dealer is 22 miles from the port. No more than 4 weeks I expect. I promise to take pics.
When was the build date on yours, mine was last Wednesday, so hoping mine is also on a ship?

Again, I ask, has there been ANY on and off-road tests of the LC? Are the new owners going to be the testers? Looks like Toyota is sticking their neck WAY out with this new machine. Similar, but certainly not the same as the GX, of which a multitude of test drives are up on YouTube.

Back