Welcome Crewzer...love your handle! Your delivery schedule makes me jealous. I was slow to get in a deposit so might still be drooling a year from now. I opted for the LC trim level with premium package as well. What color is yours? I went for Trail Dust but am nervous that it'll be too yellow.

I am a new member as well.

I'm going with the Landcruiser Edition as well w/ Premium Pkg. My build comes in just under $70k with illuminated door sills, cross bars, and 20" wheels.

When did you put your order in for allotment? My dealer hasn't requested any money down at all and they say a late Spring/Mid Summer. I have purchased a number of 4Runners over the years from this dealer, however, I am somewhat surprised they aren't looking for a few bucks down ($1,500 or so) to ensure the allotment.

Welcome to the forum @Crewzer and congrats on the order! ๐Ÿป

Welcome Crewzer...love your handle! Your delivery schedule makes me jealous. I was slow to get in a deposit so might still be drooling a year from now. I opted for the LC trim level with premium package as well. What color is yours? I went for Trail Dust but am nervous that it'll be too yellow.
MudNGuts
My only choice was Meteor Shower but it looks to be ok color from photos. The other choice was black FE but the cost looks ridiculous to me for round headlights and mud flaps ! I put a deposit down in August so itโ€™s been awhile . Made dealer promise no mark up. I see now they are charging $7500 added . Been a long wait . I think Trail Dust is going to be a super cool color- no other vehicles like it.

I'm going with the Landcruiser Edition as well w/ Premium Pkg. My build comes in just under $70k with illuminated door sills, cross bars, and 20" wheels.

When did you put your order in for allotment? My dealer hasn't requested any money down at all and they say a late Spring/Mid Summer. I have purchased a number of 4Runners over the years from this dealer, however, I am somewhat surprised they aren't looking for a few bucks down ($1,500 or so) to ensure the allotment.
Esquire
I put the deposit down in August , they had to start the list for me. Found out later I was #1 but the owner is actually taking the first one. They took $500 for the deposit.
Every dealer I talked to either required a refundable or sometimes unrefundable deposit to get on the list .

I resisted seriously considering a new LC until around Christmas, then finally gave in in early March, so just 2 months ago. I put a deposit for both the LC and 4Runner with Larry Miller Toyota in Salt Lake City, a dealer from whom I've bought 2 or 3 vehicles. At that point, I was about "number 130" on the list and told it might be a year or two before I could expect delivery. They took $500 each for the LC and 4R (#30 on the list!)

After seeing the 4Runner reveal, I plan to stick with the Land Cruiser although I keep trying to convince myself to just be satisfied with my '21 TRD Pro 4Runner. Good luck with that!

Attachments

• IMG_3025.jpg
    IMG_3025.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 8
MudNGuts
My only choice was Meteor Shower but it looks to be ok color from photos. The other choice was black FE but the cost looks ridiculous to me for round headlights and mud flaps ! I put a deposit down in August so itโ€™s been awhile . Made dealer promise no mark up. I see now they are charging $7500 added . Been a long wait . I think Trail Dust is going to be a super cool color- no other vehicles like it.
I prefer the rectangular headlights because they are so common on Jeeps and Land Rovers. Meteor Shower is my #2 or #3 color choice but it's so hard to actually know at this point, not having seen any of the colors in person. So far, Trail Dust is #1 but I can't see me happy with anything mustard-colored or too yellow. Butterscotch would be great.

Mark ups make me crazy! I've vowed to find another dealer or wait rather than give in to my "new car" obsession.

Welcome Crewzer.
I also put money on LC in August. Feeling that Toyota dealers like playing games with their customers decided to put deposits at 3 different dealerships. Now have the option between trail dust, heritage blue and black. Decided to go with trail dust because the ads always show the Fe in trail dust and it appears to be the color made in the least amount. Waiting is the hardest part but should be here in 2-3 weeks. I was lucking too in getting at Msrp and no port add ons. Like others on Land Cruiser forum
I just hope I like when I get to see in person.

Congrats, Trail Dust does look like cool color.

Love Trail Dust! I thought it was a great unique color, but yes thought it looked quite yellow. I expected almost a pastel yellow like Fordโ€™s bronco heritage color, but in person TD appears much more tan/buff/chamois to me. As always it depends on the lighting I suppose.
IMG_7653.jpeg

Back