francorossobianco

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 8, 2024
Media
Virginia
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
IMG_5347.jpeg

QC marks... However, more numerous than usual. One would think that dealer prep would have removed these.

OP - I'll trade you those regular nuts for the locking ones. PM if interested, ignore if not!

QC marks... However, more numerous than usual. One would think that dealer prep would have removed these.
Mine were not removed .. and there was yellow marks on the bolts of FE roof rackโ€ฆ.. so hard to even remove that due to the grooves in the bolt head

Those are tiny Ukraine flags.
I think they are. Toyota came out with a solidarity PR when Ukraine was first invaded. I got my FE with 1 mile on it - and both front tire's lug nuts were painted with the entire top half blue and half yellow like in the picture. There is still some there after driving it for 3K miles. I think you are correct. It is to show support for Ukraine.

OP - I'll trade you those regular nuts for the locking ones. PM if interested, ignore if not!
Hey there. I'm seeking locking lug nuts. Are these OEM locking nuts? And you just want 4 regular ones for 4 locking nuts? I'm also in California as well.

Nice. Bay Area. They're yours if you want them. I'll bring a proper crank vs an impact so I don't goose them when we remove the nuts from your vehicle.

Yes there are 4, unless the spare has a lock as well? If so, they're yours as well.

I'm in 94534. I can swing by wherever you are if it's in the way of our errands this weekend. Suggesting a drop-off for no downtime. We can do mail too. No difference for me since I have some temporaries on.

53917663560_19b21b2246_b.jpg

Mine came with them as well, in Nashville, TN area. QC checks are standard practice in my business.

As others have said, they are temporary paint marks to verify that the bolts were checked and double checked. It will wear off over time. My 4runner Pro had them all over when I took delivery and not a single one is still there.

As others have said, they are temporary paint marks to verify that the bolts were checked and double checked. It will wear off over time. My 4runner Pro had them all over when I took delivery and not a single one is still there.
Just take a small alcohol pad to them.

Mine were not removed .. and there was yellow marks on the bolts of FE roof rackโ€ฆ.. so hard to even remove that due to the grooves in the bolt head
Same here. Had to use action to get it off the lug nuts and roof rack nuts. Prep should have caught it. ut, as had as is was, I get why it was still there.

Yes they should after so much $$ spent it sucks to spend an hour detailing it

Back