Blacked out “Toyota” on front grill thoughts

chrisw2069

📛 Founding Member
Aug 5, 2024
Media
Gilbert, Az
Vehicles
2024 LC base
I currently have the front grill Toyota emblem the same color as my LC Premium as per manufacturer… but, I noticed the back tailgate Toyota is blacked out…. I am trying to determine if I should black out the front Toyota on grill…. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_4048.jpeg
    IMG_4048.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4050.jpeg
    IMG_4050.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 88
I "personally" would not go totally black but I think if you could color match the vinyl it would be cool or even a gunmetal or something. I am super OCD about emblems, pulled my iforcemax badge off with my fingernail and balled up the double sided tape with my thumb before I drove off the lot lol.

I currently have the front grill Toyota emblem the same color as my LC Premium as per manufacturer… but, I noticed the back tailgate Toyota is blacked out…. I am trying to determine if I should black out the front Toyota on grill…. Thoughts?
I have a ms Lc and considered blacking out too after seeing a white one with it blacked out, but I think it matches the Ms color well so I kept it as is

Not a fan of the "murdered out" color scheme. Needs a little splash of color somewhere.

I have a black FE and I'm looking for a place the will powder coat my stock wheels bronze and the rear 1st edition emblem bronze as well. Not sure if they can do the front "Toyota" badge as it's plastic, but if they can match the paint, I'll paint that as well.

Not a fan of the "murdered out" color scheme. Needs a little splash of color somewhere.

I have a black FE and I'm looking for a place the will powder coat my stock wheels bronze and the rear 1st edition emblem bronze as well. Not sure if they can do the front "Toyota" badge as it's plastic, but if they can match the paint, I'll paint that as well.
That would look really nice

Back