When will LC250 arrive Canada

What did that run you in Canada bucks all said and done if you don't mind me asking ?
I paid 1710 CAD - it was 200$ off due to a US holiday a few weeks back (yes, I ordered it before I got delivery)

They look different to me. The 58’s have the tires on. Still look good.

Just got a call from my dealer, sounds like they have found an allotment for me, Land Cruiser Premium in Pearl White! If all goes as planned, should arrive in a few weeks.
Congrats! Still waiting here in BC... tomorrow is the official one year anniversary from when I put my deposit down in BC....

IMG_1575.jpeg

Picked it up today! She’s really a beaut. Compared to my previous vehicles, this thing is dead quiet inside and super smooth. The hybrid powertrain is a lot of fun and I think we’ll squeeze some excellent fuel economy out of it. Only thing that feels a bit inadequate is the sound system, but that can be addressed down the road. Can’t wait to go on our first trip and properly test out TSS 3.0.

From what I understand, they only ind out what they are getting some 2-3 weeks in advance, not several months like with other vehicles. Not sure why Canada lacks in that department compared to US.
I dont think many in front of me wanted a premium, so guessing thats why I moved up. (And I have been hounding them relentlessly) I did have to accept black interior, as I originally had Java down as my choice. Not a big deal though.

I've been waiting for a premium also and have been told next to the FE these will be the lowest production. Though what is probably also hurting me is that I am waiting for a specific colour as well... A shame we cant get the Java interior in most of the colours up here/

I was told the same thing in regards to the Premium package.. I wanted Pearl white with Java, and went with black as thats what came first.

Tell your dealership you have a trade in. Do the deal and tell them you changed your mind for trade-in. I heard you can get on top of the list if you have trade in.

I don't like playing games like that... But honestly If I found out my dealer was bumping me for someone with a trade they would never see another dollar from me.

From what I understand, they only ind out what they are getting some 2-3 weeks in advance, not several months like with other vehicles. Not sure why Canada lacks in that department compared to US.
I dont think many in front of me wanted a premium, so guessing thats why I moved up. (And I have been hounding them relentlessly) I did have to accept black interior, as I originally had Java down as my choice. Not a big deal though.
I was told the same (2 - 3 weeks), but at the same time they said Pending Fulfilment means not built, which I think is erroneous.

PSA, there is a black and a white 1958 land cruiser available at the dealer where I placed my order in Ottawa. Message me if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with my SA (she's been great!).

As a side note, I went to test drive the white one today, and it drove awesome. Having owned a 2021 4Runner TRD Off Road for about a year back in '21, I was worried that it would be unstable like the T4R was at highway speed. Brake dive, and body roll, despite KDSS, were unbearable at highway speed.

Happy to report that the LC drives MUCH better than the 4R did both city and highway. Very torquey, and handling is much more composed overall, very little brake dive and body roll for the type of vehicle it is. Definitely a huge improvement over the 4R, but still feels solid as a tank. Even more eager to get mine now :)

Last edited:
Well my 2+ weeks somehow turned into 3 days! LC arrived yesterday at the dealership and I pick it up sometime next week. Bit of a panic to sell my 4Runner, but the dealer gave a very aggressive price, so will likely just hand over the keys.

Attachments

• PXL_20240802_143315329.jpg
    PXL_20240802_143315329.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 30
Back