What are your favorite 'e-features' of your 2024 LC?

MovingUptoLC

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 16, 2024
Media
New England
Vehicles
4Runner
I'm talking non-mechanical features - items accessed through multi-media screen or displayed in dash? I'm picking up my Meteor Shower LC w/ Premium in about two weeks so I want to know what I should turn on or play with first!!

It's only been a couple weeks but I'm already spoiled by the camera view when parking. The pro tip is to hit "VIEW" while you are moving forward slowly about to park. The camera view will stay on while you shift back and forth between reverse and drive (e.g. if you are parallel parking, or just straighting up a bit). If you don't hit "View" the cameras only turn on while you are reversing.

I was driving our other vehicle without all the cameras yesterday, and just pulling front first into a normal sized parking spot i was like "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS WITHOUT MY CAMERAS?!?!?!?". oof, i've already been ruined.

Only 24 hours into ownership, but I set the adaptive cruise and lane tracing assist for my 30 mile commute to work and it was so stress free! Also turned of the driver attention alert thing and it has stayed off with multiple on/off cycles so I'm hoping its gone for now.

Did the initial setup with a young man at the dealership (who I think just finished puberty:) and he couldn't help much with the digital key. I called Toyota this morning and they walked me through removing the "key" from the app that the young man set up and adding a new one. I've made two trips today without any key fob!

Enjoy!

It's only been a couple weeks but I'm already spoiled by the camera view when parking. The pro tip is to hit "VIEW" while you are moving forward slowly about to park. The camera view will stay on while you shift back and forth between reverse and drive (e.g. if you are parallel parking, or just straighting up a bit). If you don't hit "View" the cameras only turn on while you are reversing.

I was driving our other vehicle without all the cameras yesterday, and just pulling front first into a normal sized parking spot i was like "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS WITHOUT MY CAMERAS?!?!?!?". oof, i've already been ruined.
It will come on in D, you just have to be going really slow and the radar sensors pick up an object in front of you. It is mush faster to just press the camera button though.

The hybrid assist motor! Torque curve is so freaking flat it's insane

If you really wanna blow your mind, there's an "auto" button in the camera page that will turn the cameras on automatically when you travel under 7mph. don't have to manually activate them!

If you really wanna blow your mind, there's an "auto" button in the camera page that will turn the cameras on automatically when you travel under 7mph. don't have to manually activate them!
Ok Iโ€™ve been on the hunt for this setting for 15 mins all I can seem to come up with is the brightness settings for the camera under display. Voice search wasnโ€™t any help lol. Which sub menu is it under?

Lane change assist. Just a slight push on the turn, signal under the right circumstances and itโ€™ll automatically change lanes for you.

Attachments

• 1722463459937.png
    1722463459937.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 53
Not a lot in the e-features space. I found the infotainment was pretty standard.

But one thing I did like was changing the colour of the vehicle in the camera views to match my Heritage Blue. That was kind of fun!

Ok Iโ€™ve been on the hunt for this setting for 15 mins all I can seem to come up with is the brightness settings for the camera under display. Voice search wasnโ€™t any help lol. Which sub menu is it under?

I did a deep dive, including the settings button on multi-terrain monitor while in gear. I can't find this magical feature anywhere either!

First car with a digital camera rear view mirror! How is this not standard on all cars? I love it!

Second is Apple Maps navigation in the HUD.

I don't know if I did it or not, but my cameras are coming on while inching forward in a parking space and trying not to hit the sign pole. Might be a radar thing (sign pole)

The coolest thing yet is the self-driving thing. After it was pointed out on this forum, using the blinker thing is tha bomb!

I don't know if I did it or not, but my cameras are coming on while inching forward in a parking space and trying not to hit the sign pole. Might be a radar thing (sign pole)

I think that might be part of the parking assist feature, which I have to disable because I use a bike rack and I don't like being yelled at!

The auto camera feature will show up when the camera appears while parking.
Yes this!! Its on the touchscreen while you are viewing the camera, you can toggle it on and off. My problem was I was looking through the main settings menu on the car. I keep forgetting its a touchscreen too therefore certain options only appear there. Thanks everyone for the input

Back