WeatherTech or Husky floor mats

MDumas

📛 Founding Member
Jul 27, 2024
Media
texas
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Didn’t see anything on the forum specific to floor (vs. cargo) mats from these brands, so adding FYI. Both brands not yet ready for the 2024 LC in terms of laser fitment. Waiting for WeatherTech to roll out their HP mats in particular; per call with WeatherTech it doesn’t sound like they will be available until next calendar year. Like other aftermarket vendors, clearly playing catch up. Toyota (Lexus too for GX) must not make specs available, surprising given all the drive/other hands-on reviews going way back (I assume they had those reviewers sign an NDA and agree not to take measurements!).

1958 didn’t come with any, but i scooped a set of the yota brand all weather and they’re plenty good until the premium stuff hits

Didn’t see anything on the forum specific to floor (vs. cargo) mats from these brands, so adding FYI. Both brands not yet ready for the 2024 LC in terms of laser fitment. Waiting for WeatherTech to roll out their HP mats in particular; per call with WeatherTech it doesn’t sound like they will be available until next calendar year. Like other aftermarket vendors, clearly playing catch up. Toyota (Lexus too for GX) must not make specs available, surprising given all the drive/other hands-on reviews going way back (I assume they had those reviewers sign an NDA and agree not to take measurements!).
There is a thread for aftermarket parts that has a link on Amazon that I purchased floor mat and rear cargo mat set for like $200.00 I have not received them yet but hopefully they fit perfectly? I will post pictures when they arrive

I just sold a BMW with the Weathertech mats. The carpet looked as good as the day we bought it. The Weathertech mats are a little rigid and I liked them for in town driving. I have Husky liners in my F250. They are a softer rubber feel. They are more comfortable on my heels on long highway drives.
Both are good products, but if I had to choose, I would choose Weathertech.
Just my opinion.

First edition came with all but cargo mat so I ordered from my dealer perfect match even had two slots for tie downs a couple day wait . Very happy.

Back