Waiting for Ordered LC

Yodanadane

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Oct 2, 2024
Oceanside CA
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser Premium on Order 2024 Lexus Rx 500h 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Hardtop Convertible 2019 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special
Hello
I joined this form because a am a member of the Facebook Group, and want to research wheels and Larger tires before my vehicle arrives. My vehicle was originally estimated to arrive by OCT 17th, unfortunately I found out today that it's on a QC hold at the Port in Long Beach CA and ETA is now unknown.. I currently own a 2023 Corvette Stingray Hardtop Convertible, and a 2019 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special. The wife's vehicle is a 2024 Lexus RX 500h.I am considering selling the Corvette in the spring mainly because I am concerned about possible issues that could occur without a factory warranty. I will probably do some light off roading in So-Cal.

Welcome to the forum! Here may be your dilemma. The 2025's have been announced, to be arriving at dealers later this month. No changes of note it seems, except better tailgate area lighting. However, will yours be a 2024, or 2025?

It is a 2024 built how I wanted . Heritage Blue Prem Pkg . I do kinda of like the idea of the lift gate light but the price increase is 500 more and I believe I saw somewhere that the 2024 are pre wired for the lighting.

It is a 2024 built how I wanted . Heritage Blue Prem Pkg . I do kinda of like the idea of the lift gate light but the price increase is 500 more and I believe I saw somewhere that the 2024 are pre wired for the lighting.
Possibly you can haggle for a sizeable discount? Good luck!

Iโ€™m with you. I have a VIN for a current build. Supposed to deliver in November but it seems like lots of factors point at a delay. So weโ€™ll see.

Also LCP Heritage, by the way.

My LC was stuck in that very Port for 2 months! Suxs to have to wait for something this nice!

Back