Check your tire pressure!!!

Instead of 33 per window sticker, you can have up to 37-38psi because of bigger/heavier tires. Dealer recommended to me after I got the tire presure warning light lit up on the panel with 44psi for 3 weeks after ko3 installed. 38 psi helps soften driving/ floating

This does not make sense. Bigger and heavier tires to not inherently require more PSI. If anything, they may require less air pressure if they are E-Rated tires with thicker sidewalls.

The only way to know for sure what PSI to run is to do a chalk test on the tires. Googling "chalk test tires" will turn up a ton of tutorials.

This does not make sense. Bigger and heavier tires to not inherently require more PSI. If anything, they may require less air pressure if they are E-Rated tires with thicker sidewalls.

The only way to know for sure what PSI to run is to do a chalk test on the tires. Googling "chalk test tires" will turn up a ton of tutorials.
If you run E rated tires, below their recommended, i.e. required, PSI, you will cause premature, and probably catostrophic tire failure. Period.

If you run E rated tires, below their recommended, i.e. required, PSI, you will cause premature, and probably catostrophic tire failure. Period.

You serious? There is no "recommended, i.e. required PSI" for an E-rated tire. It's entirely dependent on the vehicle weight and load, which is obviously different for each vehicle.

Are you thinking of the "maximum psi?" Because you should only be running the maximum psi if you are running near the maximum weight the tire is rated to carry.

As I stated above, the chalk test reveals the best psi to run on a specific vehicle. "Period."

You serious? There is no "recommended, i.e. required PSI" for an E-rated tire. It's entirely dependent on the vehicle weight and load, which is obviously different for each vehicle.

Are you thinking of the "maximum psi?" Because you should only be running the maximum psi if you are running near the maximum weight the tire is rated to carry.

As I stated above, the chalk test reveals the best psi to run on a specific vehicle. "Period."
In order to get the same load with the E rated tires they will have to be run at a higher PSI.

In order to get the same load with the E rated tires they will have to be run at a higher PSI.

I'll concede that e-rated tires probably need to be run at a higher PSI than the stock tires, but there is no published "recommended psi" for any tire that's different than the exact tire the vehicle came with.

Ultimately, the tire's wear pattern dictates the proper psi, and the best way to determine how the wear pattern dictates the proper psi is the chalk test.

Agreed. Also, you said load ๐Ÿคฃ

Back