Volume knob replacement

I thought I was going to relocate it, but after a couple of weeks, I'm used to it and have scratched that of my "to do list".

Wonder if it is the same post sizing as the tacoma. because this is super cool!

Wonder if it is the same post sizing as the tacoma. because this is super cool!

That is beautiful. I'll reach out to them to see if that's compatible and report back

Haven't found a button on the steering wheel that turns it off.
I feel like Captain Trips. The instructions are buried deep in the multimedia manual. Press and hold the Mode button on the steering wheel to mute and unmute. I always forget this exists myself.

1723393111628.png

Has anyone replaced this afterthought they call a volume knob

It doesn't work for my gorilla hands. Forget about having gloves on.
Well...

Maybe not...

Did they happen to respond on if they’ll work for the LC?

I reached out to them and they said “ It only works on Tacoma”. So I tried to clarify if they knew it DOESN’T work on the LC or just unknown. He just repeated his first ambiguous statement. I’m thinking about trying it and returning if it doesn’t work.

I reached out to them and they said “ It only works on Tacoma”. So I tried to clarify if they knew it DOESN’T work on the LC or just unknown. He just repeated his first ambiguous statement. I’m thinking about trying it and returning if it doesn’t work.
Let me know if you buy it and it works please

Has anyone replaced this afterthought they call a volume knob

It doesn't work for my gorilla hands. Forget about having gloves on.
Hi, I’m driving down to Baja from western Canada with my kids now and I was thinking about the same thing! I was gonna put my kid’s LEGO tire 🛞 over the knob lol. If there’s a product out there I’d love to buy it

Hi, I’m driving down to Baja from western Canada with my kids now and I was thinking about the same thing! I was gonna put my kid’s LEGO tire 🛞 over the knob lol. If there’s a product out there I’d love to buy it
🤣😭🤣. I'd take a Lego over the current knob

Mute is not "off"
If you want an accurate answer then you’ll have to ask a specific question. The original question didn’t say anything specific about powering on or off the radio, it does refer to the volume knob exclusively though.

Keep us posted if you order it if it works I want one!

Back