Tire upgrades on 20 in. rims?

Are you still liking these? I am considering the same upgrade. Any impact on MPG, and how is road noise?
Yes, still loving them. Quiet for an A/T. I’m guessing probably a 1-2 MPG hit versus OEM road tires. Worth it in my opinion. Haven’t tested them that hard yet off-road. Only a mild fire road.

I’m Getting sliders and skid plates installed next month and will then venture a little further off road.

Yes, still loving them. Quiet for an A/T. I’m guessing probably a 1-2 MPG hit versus OEM road tires. Worth it in my opinion. Haven’t tested them that hard yet off-road. Only a mild fire road.

I’m Getting sliders and skid plates installed next month and will then venture a little further off road.
Awesome, thanks. I placed an order today and found a solid deal at Simple Tire. They had multiple discounts, bringing my total to $956.18 for five tires delivered.

I replaced the OEM Dunlop tires on my LCLC Premium with 20-inch wheels when I did the 1,000-mile break-in oil change. I put on BFG KO2 265/60 R20 (the KO3 in that size isn't available until August 2025, I'm told). I live in Wyoming; my house sits on a ridge at 7500 ft, and it's 2.5 miles of not-so-great gravel road just to get to my mailbox... so the Dunlops would probably not have been acceptable (especially in winter).

With the load rating E of the KO2, I upped the tire pressure to 38 psi, which seems to ride well. I'd probably bump it to 40 or a little more if I carried much of a load, but it's usually just me and not much gear. Average MPG with the Dunlops was a little over 23; average MPG with the KO2's at 38 psi is a little over 22. That's mostly rural road and small-town driving, with some interstate driving (that goes up and down a mountain pass at over 8500 ft) mixed in.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the KO2's both in performance and looks.

Back