Tire Upgrade ?

The Nitto Terra Grappler G3 at 275/70/18 seems like an excellent choice based on size, SL rating, weight, performance, etc.
I am new to the all-terrain tire world. What is the overall perception of Nitto and the Terra Grappler specifically ? Most of the reviews are puff pieces at this point.
I'm interested in these as well, but I'd really like to see some real world reviews...

Did you see much loss at all MPG wise? The look is great and the weight is close so I figure the loss may be negligible hopefully. I always try to find close to stock weight AT tires. The LTs are just too heavy and you feel it daily driving plus the mileage hit. I tried some LTs on my GX460 and swapped the next day to Toyo AT SL stock size. Your pics look great, these appear to be a great option for slightly larger tires.
I haven’t driven enough to notice any MPG difference. I was getting 19.2 mpg before changing the tires (mixed city/highway to/from work) and will report back once I put more miles in.

Hi - where is everyone selling their stock tires to sell (after upgrading) and what is everyone getting for them?

I'm trying to sell 5 of the stock Michelin Defender LTX's 265/70/R18 and have never sold tires before :)

Hi - where is everyone selling their stock tires to sell (after upgrading) and what is everyone getting for them?

I'm trying to sell 5 of the stock Michelin Defender LTX's 265/70/R18 and have never sold tires before :)
I was thinking of the doing the same and checked with several tire places where I live. None of them interested in the tires - Nitto Grapplers at that. They told me Facebook marketplace was the best way to do it.

I sold my set of 5 with ~130mi on FB marketplace. Listed at $400, sold for $300. I was happy to get rid of them since they took up a lot of space in the garage.

Down load the APP speedometer on your phone to check MPH. I use it on my EBike.

Back