T-Slot hardware solutions for the FE OEM rack - Is anyone putting anything up there???

b407driver

📛 Founding Member
Jun 7, 2024
Media
Colorado
Vehicles
2024 LCP Trail Dust
I finally got the FE rack installed yesterday, and scratching around it seems that there is little documentation of people actually using this rack (I know, aftermarket racks are better... I'm waiting for more 3/4 options). Looking to mount some stuff up there (MaxTrax, HiLift, etc.), but unsure of which other vendors' t-slot hardware works (Prinsu, Rhino, etc.). Is anyone mounting stuff up there, and have any links to generic t-slot hardware (eye bolts, slots for straps, etc.) that might work? I'm also interested if the slanted portions on driver/passenger sides are useful for anything whatsoever, as it looks as if the slots and holes were designed for... something specific. I'm guessing nothing much heavier than a shovel would work, but perhaps I'm just being pessimistic?

Please post links of hardware that you have used/confirmed will work, and would love to see some pics of what people have put of there, so post'em up!

Kammok Outpost mount point

I finally got the FE rack installed yesterday, and scratching around it seems that there is little documentation of people actually using this rack (I know, aftermarket racks are better... I'm waiting for more 3/4 options). Looking to mount some stuff up there (MaxTrax, HiLift, etc.), but unsure of which other vendors' t-slot hardware works (Prinsu, Rhino, etc.). Is anyone mounting stuff up there, and have any links to generic t-slot hardware (eye bolts, slots for straps, etc.) that might work? I'm also interested if the slanted portions on driver/passenger sides are useful for anything whatsoever, as it looks as if the slots and holes were designed for... something specific. I'm guessing nothing much heavier than a shovel would work, but perhaps I'm just being pessimistic?

Please post links of hardware that you have used/confirmed will work, and would love to see some pics of what people have put of there, so post'em up!

View attachment 12682
Well I don’t have an answer for you yet. I’m expecting my OEM rack hopefully before this weekend. I went OEM due to the water tight foot mounts (no silicone goop needed) and drop in slots for mounting hardware. Also wanted 3/4 length which limits my choices. I’ll be mounting one, maybe two, 42” Plano boxes for gear, mount for a hi lift jack to be used as needed when heading to the trails, and maybe alternate between traction boards and a Rotopax as needed. Hopefully varying length generic carriage bolts or t slot bolts will fit but we’ll see. So I too would like some ideas for mounting solutions and hardware for the OEM rack. Post ‘em up please!

Last edited:
Back