StickerFab - "TOYOTA" Tailgate Letter Overlays

Is there lettering the same color as the roof?

White?

Can you make these kinds yet?

Just got them listed!

1722957846310.png

Second letters for the front- or do these work for the front?

I should be able to do them this week. They're bigger. Unsure yet if it is the same height and width scale.

@StickerFab any chance to get these with heritage blue lines as well?

Hello everyone!

Will probably be making some heritage tri-bar and topographic map designs in the future but wanted to start with the basic solid colors.

PURCHASE HERE:
View attachment 6833View attachment 6835View attachment 6834

INSTALL VIDEO:

Will you also be offering the front grille Toyota emblem & rear Land Cruiser emblem in white?

Thanks stickerfab for the Emblem, from the mailbox to the tailgate in about 15 mins Awesome product! Super easy install, really appreciate everything being lined up and ready to peel. I am used to leveling and measuring and masking things out before I mount them. Didnt have to do any of that.

Attachments

• IMG_2492.jpg
    IMG_2492.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 90
Hello everyone!

Will probably be making some heritage tri-bar and topographic map designs in the future but wanted to start with the basic solid colors.

PURCHASE HERE:
View attachment 6833View attachment 6835View attachment 6834

INSTALL VIDEO:

Are you DesignedByJami on Etsy? If so I ordered the topo button decal.

Thanks stickerfab for the Emblem, from the mailbox to the tailgate in about 15 mins Awesome product! Super easy install, really appreciate everything being lined up and ready to peel. I am used to leveling and measuring and masking things out before I mount them. Didnt have to do any of that.
That looks great! How long did it take to receive once you ordered?

Nice, was looking for something like this, gonna order tonight.

I was curious if you could do something like this with the rear glass and the tri color or like a gray scale tri color (please don't all stand up at once to applaud my advanced paint skills) ...

LC p1.jpg

Back