StickerFab - "TOYOTA" Tailgate Letter Overlays

Nice, was looking for something like this, gonna order tonight.

I was curious if you could do something like this with the rear glass and the tri color or like a gray scale tri color (please don't all stand up at once to applaud my advanced paint skills) ...

View attachment 7402

Is that MS paint? Impressive. We should do that definitely. I posted some lower stripes that I did today in another thread.

I came back to this thread to see if anyone wants an emergency vehicle style reflective option... Customer request on a Grenadier:

Can you do bronze/copper to match the Toyota center caps, and do the front grille and rear?

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpeg
    IMG_2726.jpeg
    465 KB · Views: 43
@StickerFab, what would look best on Wind Chill Pearl? Also, are you doing any blackout for the iforce Max badge?

an you do bronze/copper to match the Toyota center caps, and do the front grille and rear?
I do need to order these to match them.
@StickerFab, what would look best on Wind Chill Pearl? Also, are you doing any blackout for the iforce Max badge?
Subjective. You can go matchy matchy or just go bold with a whole other color. We can do just about any color.

I think most people are removing that badge, and I could do a black acrylic piece, but overlaying it might be a little more tedious.

I do need to order these to match them.

Subjective. You can go matchy matchy or just go bold with a whole other color. We can do just about any color.

I think most people are removing that badge, and I could do a black acrylic piece, but overlaying it might be a little more tedious.
Awesome. Thanks.

1) I think I would want to match the front OEM color of the โ€œToyotaโ€ on the front grill with โ€œToyotaโ€ on the rear hatch.

2) I would be interested to see what you are talking about with the black acrylic replacement. That sounds great.

Awesome. Thanks.

1) I think I would want to match the front OEM color of the โ€œToyotaโ€ on the front grill with โ€œToyotaโ€ on the rear hatch.

2) I would be interested to see what you are talking about with the black acrylic replacement. That sounds great.
@StickerFab, I wanted to tag you in this to make sure you saw my comments. Next steps?

Awesome. Thanks.

I think standard silver would be the closest. It might be slightly darker, but I can't print metallic.

All of the front emblems come with a gloss black acrylic backing. There's an option to just get those as well.

The video shows the acrylic pieces before I overlay them:

Hope that helps.

I think standard silver would be the closest. It might be slightly darker, but I can't print metallic.

All of the front emblems come with a gloss black acrylic backing. There's an option to just get those as well.

The video shows the acrylic pieces before I overlay them:

Hope that helps.

Perfect. So you can create a black acrylic "iForce Max" logo to replace the stock chrome one?

Perfect. So you can create a black acrylic "iForce Max" logo to replace the stock chrome one?
I would consider it if there's enough requests. For some reason I don't think I'm getting notifications for every reply or @. So sorry for any delays in responding.

I would consider it if there's enough requests. For some reason I don't think I'm getting notifications for every reply or @. So sorry for any delays in responding.
No problem. I get the demand would have to be there. I like the consistency of badging, so others may too. It's not something I have to have right now, so I can watch for that if you add it to your offerings.

For the tailgate letter overlay, which color most closely matches the roof color? I have a Heritage Blue LCLC.

For the tailgate letter overlay, which color most closely matches the roof color? I have a Heritage Blue LCLC.

I have added cool gray, which I think is the most appropriate.

1724200263142.png

Badlands Gray or Silver on an Underground??? ๐Ÿง

Badlands Gray and Silver would be lighter. Carbonized is modeled after the Ford color...

Probably a better choice?

1724200350203.png

Back