StickerFab - "TOYOTA" Tailgate Letter Overlays

Typically how long does it take from ordered to delivered? Going on day 7 and order not fullfilled yet, according to your website.
I lost a couple people a month ago and got one back more recently. Caused a backup. What's your order number? I'll get it done myself :).

Most of these newer items have to be printed out because there are so many combos and we're just getting started printing it all.

I lost a couple people a month ago and got one back more recently. Caused a backup. What's your order number? I'll get it done myself :).

Most of these newer items have to be printed out because there are so many combos and we're just getting started printing it all.
Man, appreciate that ๐Ÿ™Œ. It is 67156SF. I just wanna be home when I get them, excited to see how they look on my LC!

Man, appreciate that ๐Ÿ™Œ. It is 67156SF. I just wanna be home when I get them, excited to see how they look on my LC!
No problem! You're close to us too it seems.

IMG_1144.jpeg

I would consider it if there's enough requests. For some reason I don't think I'm getting notifications for every reply or @. So sorry for any delays in responding.
In. Bought some other stuff from you as well! Looking forward to putting them on!

@StickerFab Any sense of when to expect an order to go out? (67509SF) I know this is a small business so definitely not expecting a quick turnaround! Thanks!

Badlands Grey turned out real nice, only if the installer had done a better job ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚
Do you feel like they match the roof color? I bought the Heritage Blue ones and theyโ€™re great - they seem very very close to the paint color. However, I think the balance is a bit off with the letters in blue and the rest of the tailgate in blue too. Thinking matching the roof might be a better combination.

Do you feel like they match the roof color? I bought the Heritage Blue ones and theyโ€™re great - they seem very very close to the paint color. However, I think the balance is a bit off with the letters in blue and the rest of the tailgate in blue too. Thinking matching the roof might be a better combination.
So the grey doesn't match the roof, it is most similar to the grey on the rear bumper, slightly darker than the letters on the grill. I also got the Heritage Blue ones, agree they are a little light, may go that route down the road.

I am going to the dealership to try and match some colors, but would also considering passing around swatches to people to get their opinions.

I've sent out a swatch poster already. We can definitely circulate it around the community!

@StickerFab, how long do orders take to be fulfilled? I ordered August 20th. It still hasnโ€™t changed from โ€œorderedโ€ status.

@StickerFab, how long do orders take to be fulfilled? I ordered August 20th. It still hasnโ€™t changed from โ€œorderedโ€ status.

I think most orders from that timeframe have been filled. If you send your order number I can check. We're only a 3 person team in the office including me.

I have some stuff printed out, but I have to go back to the dealership next week to verify.

Adding emergency style options to the rear. Will post a video at night as soon as the sun goes down...

1725225967321.png

Back