๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
๐Ÿ›’ Supporting Vendor
Jul 21, 2024
Media
Fort Myers Florida
Vehicles
2024 LC
Hello everyone!

Will probably be making some heritage tri-bar and topographic map designs in the future but wanted to start with the basic solid colors.

PURCHASE HERE:
1722776934889.png
1722776945554.png
1722776938897.png

INSTALL VIDEO:

Looking forward to the heritage color as mine is trail dust would prefer the red/yellow combo

Hello everyone!

Will probably be making some heritage tri-bar and topographic map designs in the future but wanted to start with the basic solid colors.

PURCHASE HERE:
View attachment 6833View attachment 6835View attachment 6834

INSTALL VIDEO:

I'll grab a topo when it's available.
Because the 'Land Cruiser' emblem on the 1958 is also black on black, I'd get a topo for that too if you make it.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the heritage color as mine is trail dust would prefer the red/yellow combo
Red yellow orange or just red and yellow?

1722787174740.png

I'll grab a topo when it's available.
Because the 'Land Cruiser' emblem on the 1958 is also black on black, I'd get a topo for that too if you make it.
1722787564790.png

The upper lines are the same thickness as the items we'll make for the exterior. Could make it smaller in the example on the bottom though

Oh snap, any chance youโ€™ll be able to make one thatโ€™s close to the heritage blue paint color?

Oh snap, any chance youโ€™ll be able to make one thatโ€™s close to the heritage blue paint color?
1722789484515.png

:)

I'll add this to this listing that is already up. They cost a little more because they are custom printed in that color. Note that printed colors aren't as dynamic as actual vehicle paint so depending on lighting they may differ a little bit. However, overall should look great.

View attachment 6849

:)

I'll add this to this listing that is already up. They cost a little more because they are custom printed in that color. Note that printed colors aren't as dynamic as actual vehicle paint so depending on lighting they may differ a little bit. However, overall should look great.
Will you be doing the tri color option with white, heritage blue, dark blue?

I like this, please let me see an example in meteor shower
This one might be difficult as the color varies largely with the surrounding light. I believe they had one at our dealership, but I wasn't looking at it up close.

Sometimes does it look a little brownish?

This one might be difficult as the color varies largely with the surrounding light. I believe they had one at our dealership, but I wasn't looking at it up close.

Sometimes does it look a little brownish?
It is really hard to describe, yes it seems to change color depending on lighting. Just do the best that you can. Back and Front.

Back