Sightings on the Road?

Parked next to a FE HB in Dayton over the weekend. There was also a Defender, definitely like the LCs much more! I had a lot of people ask me about mine at the UD tailgate Saturday.

I am glad they remain somewhat exclusive and not at every stoplight.

That's the thing about a 4R. Great vehicles and I love them, however, you almost have to have a name tag on your 4R in a large parking lot to ensure you don't get in the wrong one.

Yeah, same here. The GX at least where I live is going to be the more popular model. Lot of brand name / luxury insecurity in the world these days.

Dudes won't be caught dead in a Toyota, but a lexus, ooooooh.

I think I'm also unlikely to see many white LCs with a black roof.

Yeah, same here. The GX at least where I live is going to be the more popular model. Lot of brand name / luxury insecurity in the world these days.

Dudes won't be caught dead in a Toyota, but a lexus, ooooooh.

I think I'm also unlikely to see many white LCs with a black roof.
I’m just the opposite. I don’t like the Lexus nameplate and it reminds me of perfumed up cackling real estate agents who lease them.

I like the understated Toyota Landcruiser marque.
Plus, in my opinion, a sharper vehicle.

I’m just the opposite. I don’t like the Lexus nameplate and it reminds me of perfumed up cackling real estate agents who lease them.

I like the understated Toyota Landcruiser marque.
Plus, in my opinion, a sharper vehicle.
Absolutely. I will never take the GX name over the Land Cruiser name.

Plus I think the LC design is much better.

I am glad they remain somewhat exclusive and not at every stoplight.

That's the thing about a 4R. Great vehicles and I love them, however, you almost have to have a name tag on your 4R in a large parking lot to ensure you don't get in the wrong one.
Got the 5th gen 4Runner trail in 2009 it was a 2010 and for a couple years no one else had one in my area. Now they are very popular. One of the major car rentals has a bunch at the airport. I still like the looks and reliability of the 5th gen. I don’t care for the styling of the 6th gen.

I’ve seen 5-6 LCs in the NYC/NJ area, but always passing by, so I haven’t had a chance to get a reaction. Way more GXs though.

I literally had a 1958 park right next to me at Costco in the back of the parking lot. I thought that was awesome!

Visited a local Dahlia farm yesterday near Portland OR.

SIX_3FBD4B02-37E1-4FC1-B34E-5438757AC7E3.JPG

I live in a tourist town, but I’m seeing a black 1958 around my area now consistently- so definitely thinking this may be the 2nd LC in my area. I’ve had mine since July so I’ve been alone on the roads for a bit- Saw a heritage blue FE over the weekend. Couldn’t say if it had the state plate because I was looking at how awesome that vehicle looks driving into view .. then it hit me, yeah I own one of those 🤩 just in TD -

Haven’t seen a single LC around here since I purchased mine! Lots of people have come up to me in parking lots and asked either “Is that the new Land Cruiser?!” or “What IS that??”

Haven’t seen a single LC around here since I purchased mine! Lots of people have come up to me in parking lots and asked either “Is that the new Land Cruiser?!” or “What IS that??”
I'm glad to hear that. They are remaining somewhat rare and true to Land Cruiser form as a low production, particular type of buyer vehicle. Love it.

Back