Sightings on the Road?

Parked next to a FE HB in Dayton over the weekend. There was also a Defender, definitely like the LCs much more! I had a lot of people ask me about mine at the UD tailgate Saturday.

I am glad they remain somewhat exclusive and not at every stoplight.

That's the thing about a 4R. Great vehicles and I love them, however, you almost have to have a name tag on your 4R in a large parking lot to ensure you don't get in the wrong one.

Yeah, same here. The GX at least where I live is going to be the more popular model. Lot of brand name / luxury insecurity in the world these days.

Dudes won't be caught dead in a Toyota, but a lexus, ooooooh.

I think I'm also unlikely to see many white LCs with a black roof.

Yeah, same here. The GX at least where I live is going to be the more popular model. Lot of brand name / luxury insecurity in the world these days.

Dudes won't be caught dead in a Toyota, but a lexus, ooooooh.

I think I'm also unlikely to see many white LCs with a black roof.
I’m just the opposite. I don’t like the Lexus nameplate and it reminds me of perfumed up cackling real estate agents who lease them.

I like the understated Toyota Landcruiser marque.
Plus, in my opinion, a sharper vehicle.

I’m just the opposite. I don’t like the Lexus nameplate and it reminds me of perfumed up cackling real estate agents who lease them.

I like the understated Toyota Landcruiser marque.
Plus, in my opinion, a sharper vehicle.
Absolutely. I will never take the GX name over the Land Cruiser name.

Plus I think the LC design is much better.

I finally saw another one since I got mine a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if they would be excited to see me but the driver got a huge grin and she started vigorously waving to me. It put a smile on my face.

Back