Show us your wraps!

Someone on here has done the blk roof with MS, looks really sharp, I don't remember which thread the picture was in.
Id like to my MS with a satin black roof wrap. Hopefully someone else will pull the trigger and post a picture.

Had it done. Was initially going to go with glossy, but the shop recommended satin because it's easier to maintain and retains some shine because it's not completely matte. Matte black was also an option.

They were right. I think it works perfectly with the non glossy trim on the bottom of the truck.

Whenever this wrap is done, I am going to have the roof painted in satin black.

View attachment 7966
Awesome! I think I’ll go with the Satin for my MS.

Im thinking a black roof would look best on Meteor. Tie together the black accents.
Not sure on type of black (flat, shine, etc).
That’s what I was thinking. White just doesn’t have anything to tie into.

1723670915525.png

Found the pic of a MS with black roof wrap

Had it done. Was initially going to go with glossy, but the shop recommended satin because it's easier to maintain and retains some shine because it's not completely matte. Matte black was also an option.

They were right. I think it works perfectly with the non glossy trim on the bottom of the truck.

Whenever this wrap is done, I am going to have the roof painted in satin black.

View attachment 7966
How much was it and where did you get it done

Man I want to do the satin black roof and a pillars sooo bad on my WC Pearl LC. Heres a shot from TikTok I came across a few weeks ago. Personally I think the black a-pillar really helps complete the look and is exactly what I want. I'm putting my extra cash into the westcott lift and new wheels and tires right now but this fall will get the wrap to complete the look I want. For those curious on pricing I've been getting quotes in the Denver, CO area and its about 850-1200 for the roof and a-pillars. I'm thinking I could just buy the 3M wrap from a shop, do the pillars myself to save a lil $ and go back to the shop later and have them do the roof.
IMG_9951.PNG

Man I want to do the satin black roof and a pillars sooo bad on my WC Pearl LC. Heres a shot from TikTok I came across a few weeks ago. Personally I think the black a-pillar really helps complete the look and is exactly what I want. I'm putting my extra cash into the westcott lift and new wheels and tires right now but this fall will get the wrap to complete the look I want. For those curious on pricing I've been getting quotes in the Denver, CO area and its about 850-1200 for the roof and a-pillars. I'm thinking I could just buy the 3M wrap from a shop, do the pillars myself to save a lil $ and go back to the shop later and have them do the roof.View attachment 8175
Yeah, with the A pillar it does complete the look. I have no reference point, but wow that seems high$$!

Here's mine. Meteor Shower (Brown Sugar Metallic) with 3M gloss black wrap on the roof and upper pillars. From the a-pillar forward it has XPEL Plus full PPF.

Attachments

• IMG_3817.JPG
    IMG_3817.JPG
    376.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
3M black wrap on roof, 8mil ppf A pillar forward.
Sorry for the quality of the pic’s, I have zero artistic ability and it’s getting ready to rain.

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    343.9 KB · Views: 202
Is that Gloss black or satin black?
It’s gloss. I know it’s hard to tell. I looked at both and thought gloss would match the black accents it already had. It doesn’t seem to jump out at you as much as I thought it would, which is fine. A couple of people who saw it in person thought it was a factory option.

It would be interesting to see close up comparison to gauge which one matches better, gloss or matte. Are you happy that you went with the gloss?

Ended up doing satin ppf on on the body for my WC pearl but kept the roof gloss paint

Black ppf on a pillar

Wrapped the spoiler in a similar pearly white (strange that they made it black in the land cruiser trim- even the configurator shows it body color)

Haven't seen it in person since it was wrapped so photos are from the shops, haven't been able to take some of my own - getting lift/wheels/tires now. Will get better photos when I get her back!

Attachments

• 74526432399__E651DC1E-34D8-44B7-B6D8-140CDB4F9526.jpeg
    74526432399__E651DC1E-34D8-44B7-B6D8-140CDB4F9526.jpeg
    419.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 74526433616__B28B4798-43E6-4F6D-8187-9EF5C4924253.jpeg
    74526433616__B28B4798-43E6-4F6D-8187-9EF5C4924253.jpeg
    414.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1183.jpeg
    IMG_1183.jpeg
    310.9 KB · Views: 167
Back