Show us your wraps!

Syed117

📛 Founding Member
Jul 23, 2024
Media
NY
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 250
Satin black wrap on roof. Probably would have gone for a first edition if they offered this color combination.

Loving it.

PXL_20240809_211748450.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20240809_211722675.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Is that wind chill pearl? Looks awesome. I think leaving the a-pillar white was the right choice!!

That looks awesome! In my opinion, they should have only offered the LC in two-tone options 😎

Both pillars left the top because I will get a roof rack

Attachments

• 20240805_134012.jpg
    20240805_134012.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 355
I don't like white with Meteor Shower.

MS with Java interior was my ideal combo. I got Underground with Java.

I think only a black roof would go with Underground, but probably not worth the cost.

IMO a contrasting roof looks best with clean more traditional colors: white, blue, TD and maybe black. Not so much with Meteor Shower and Underground, which are designed to shift in different light. But I could certainly be proven wrong.

Saw a retro Bronco yesterday. Red with a white roof. Looked great. White steel wheels.

Love the idea of the wrap, some of the color combos on the LC's look pretty bad IMHO...

Im thinking a black roof would look best on Meteor. Tie together the black accents.
Not sure on type of black (flat, shine, etc).
I’m thinking a shiny black to match the rest of the color. I think it would play off of the black accents well.

Im thinking a black roof would look best on Meteor. Tie together the black accents.
Not sure on type of black (flat, shine, etc).
Someone on here has done the blk roof with MS, looks really sharp, I don't remember which thread the picture was in.

Did you have this done or do it yourself?
Had it done. Was initially going to go with glossy, but the shop recommended satin because it's easier to maintain and retains some shine because it's not completely matte. Matte black was also an option.

They were right. I think it works perfectly with the non glossy trim on the bottom of the truck.

Whenever this wrap is done, I am going to have the roof painted in satin black.

PXL_20240813_215503576.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back