💵 For Sale Running Boards for Sliders - Denver, CO

LCColorado

📛 Founding Member
Aug 24, 2024
Media
Colorado
Vehicles
2024 LC LC w/premium
Just figured I’d throw this out to see if anyone is interested - I’ve got the illuminated running boards from the LCLC Premium trim and would love to trade them for factory sliders if anyone is trying to get rid of theirs for factory running boards. I’m in the Denver area, but would be willing to drive at least an hour outside of the city to make a deal.

I tried that a few weeks ago, most people around here want exactly what we want, I just ended up buying the rock rails. Good luck!

I tried that a few weeks ago, most people around here want exactly what we want, I just ended up buying the rock rails. Good luck!
Yeah I assumed that most Colorado people are going to want sliders, but I’ve seen so many posts of people trying to get running boards for sliders I figured it’s at least worth a shot 😅.

Yeah I assumed that most Colorado people are going to want sliders, but I’ve seen so many posts of people trying to get running boards for sliders I figured it’s at least worth a shot 😅.
It is worth a shot. Just don't expect to use the rock rails as a step, they're tucked in pretty tight! Wish there were more slider options, guess I'll wait on RSG to get them going...

It is worth a shot. Just don't expect to use the rock rails as a step, they're tucked in pretty tight! Wish there were more slider options, guess I'll wait on RSG to get them going...
Oh I know, I’ve seen them. I think the long term plan is probably some of the CBI sliders that are also a step (mostly for my daughter), but in the mean time wouldn’t mind have the factory ones for a little extra piece of mind in the mountains.

Back