๐Ÿ’ต For Sale For Sale: 18โ€ Toyota Land Cruiser First Edition Wheels (No Tires / No TPMS) - 5 wheels

COLCFirst24

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jun 1, 2024
Media
Colorado
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser FE, 2022 392 Wrangler, 2024 Lexus RX450H+
Pulled at 2500 miles - used - like new, no damage. 5 wheels - no TPMS. One pictured, all ready to go - boxed. Local Colorado pick up only - $400 Cash OBO.

459016233_2024388291314402_4456317176658803567_n.jpg

If you're willing to ship, let me know and I'll take em. I'm in Northern California (San Francisco).

Are these still available?

We found a Land Cruiser on short notice that came available on 20โ€s. Iโ€™d be happy to come down your way with cash next week and take them off your hands.

Please advise!

We found a Land Cruiser on short notice that came available on 20โ€s. Iโ€™d be happy to come down your way with cash next week and take them off your hands.

Please advise!
Will shoot you a DM.

Please advise!
I was just up in Hill City for 4 days, I could've brought mine up if I'd known!

I was just up in Hill City for 4 days, I could've brought mine up if I'd known!
Ships passing in the night.

I didnโ€™t even know I was buying a Land Cruiser until yesterday afternoon. Just chanced to call a dealership in Scottsbluff, NE that has it in stock! Plunked down a non-refundable $1000 deposit, and hopefully get down there tomorrow, if the RR will get me home, and take delivery.

Had to act fast after insurance totaled our beloved 2015 Chevrolet SS because the body shop couldnโ€™t source a front bumper cover and a wiring harness for parking sensors and a few other parts.

Ships passing in the night.

I didnโ€™t even know I was buying a Land Cruiser until yesterday afternoon. Just chanced to call a dealership in Scottsbluff, NE that has it in stock! Plunked down a non-refundable $1000 deposit, and hopefully get down there tomorrow, if the RR will get me home, and take delivery.

Had to act fast after insurance totaled our beloved 2015 Chevrolet SS because the body shop couldnโ€™t source a front bumper cover and a wiring harness for parking sensors and a few other parts.
Bummer about the old ride, so many cars now get totaled for stupid parts issues. My wife grew up in Scottsbluff, make sure to get yourself a Runza while you're there!

Back