Replacement filters

mountaindesert

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jun 20, 2024
Media
Wrightwood
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 1958
Does anyone have links to Amazon with all of the 1958 available filters to be replaced (engine, internal air, hybrid, etc.)

I'm too lazy to take them all out and look and was hoping someone already has replaced and could share links to where I could purchase new ones for regular maintenance.

Cheers Russ

I would double check the size that the wix (or purolator) site recommends for the 24 LC since it is so new. The sizes don't seem to match

I was hoping someone who bought them already off of Amazon could make it easy by posting a link for each filter.

Maybe it's even too early for that?

Just picked up an oil filter for our Highlander at the dealer. $5.97, including the drain plug washer. When we get our LC, will stick with OEM during the warranty period. Also a WIX fan, but better safe than sorry is my logic. If an engine failure, and Toyota points their finger at the oil filter.

Just picked up an oil filter for our Highlander at the dealer. $5.97, including the drain plug washer. When we get our LC, will stick with OEM during the warranty period. Also a WIX fan, but better safe than sorry is my logic. If an engine failure, and Toyota points their finger at the oil filter.
Good point. But if Toyota wants to wiggle out of their responsibility, I have a feeling they'll find a way to do it anyway...

Back