Real World mpg

Only replying to say. When you were at watts bar you could see my house if you knew where to look 😁
Rhea, or Meigs County? My family of origin has roots all over Meigs County, and especially Decatur. A road, and a ridge are both named after them.

When I was a young child, my family spent many weeks, of many summers, at Pete Smith’s Watt’s Bar resort. Ton’s and ton’s of great child hood memories from their. I even took my first wife there for our first, and second honeymoon, and later our young children. They loved it too.

Last edited:
Rhea, or Meigs County? My family of origin has roots all over Meigs County, and especially Decatur. A road, and a ridge are both named after them.

When I was a young child, my family spent many weeks, of many summers, at Pete Smith’s Watt’s Bar resort. Ton’s and ton’s of great child hood memories from their. I even took my first wife there for our first, and second honeymoon, and later our young children. They loved it too.
Rhea. We moved here about 3 years ago. I mostly like it but we are moving soon to wnc. My mailing address is spring city fwiw.

Back