Question for Owners: Is a Retractable Luggage (Cargo) Cover standard on the 2024 Land Cruiser?

Ok…I actually ended up getting THE one from a Lexus GX550. Fits perfectly with some space between the seats. No Lexus logo anywhere on it. There is a tiny bit of space between the end of the car so area and the wall of the interior. Not at home right now, but I will get some pictures.
Not worth $700-ish, but I can see $200 because of the size and quality.
I also recently purchased and installed the factory Cargo Cover...the space between the back of the rear seats and the Cargo Cover can be reduced by reclining both rear seats. BTW, very high quality build...appears unlikely that it will ever fail or deteriorate...fits and operates 100% perfect in my new 2024 Land Cruiser...

I also recently purchased and installed the factory Cargo Cover...the space between the back of the rear seats and the Cargo Cover can be reduced by reclining both rear seats. BTW, very high quality build...appears unlikely that it will ever fail or deteriorate...fits and operates 100% perfect in my new 2024 Land Cruiser...
How much did you pay?

What’s the part number for the gx550 cargo cover? Did I miss it posted? Thanks
The part number for my 2024 LC FE Cargo Cover, as stated on my receipt from the dealer is:
64910-60290, Cover Assy, TONNEAU.

Suggest verifying that the Cargo Cover is compatible with your specific model and year Land Cruiser, since there are other Cargo Cover part numbers that appear to be compatible, but may not be...

Here are a few:

Attachments

• IMG_3115.jpeg
    IMG_3115.jpeg
    486.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3116.jpeg
    IMG_3116.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    430.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3119.jpeg
    IMG_3119.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3120.jpeg
    IMG_3120.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3121.jpeg
    IMG_3121.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3122.jpeg
    IMG_3122.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3123.jpeg
    IMG_3123.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: MJE
I have a Meteor Shower 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser arriving soon—it's at port in the USA ('Land Cruiser' grade, Premium Package, standard 18" wheels). I see in the press photos, YouTube videos, etc. that the cargo area has the ability to have a retractable luggage/cargo cover fitted (you can see the mounting points, etc.) but I have yet to see an actual cover in place/installed in any photos or videos.

I see the 2024 Lexus GX550 has a cover—see photo.

To those of you who have taken delivery of a new 2024 Land Cruiser, did your vehicle come with a retractable luggage (cargo) cover?

I do not see a cover listed as available as a Toyota accessory.

Thank you.
The Retractable Rear Cargo Tonneau Cover part #64910-60290 should be available soon, the Toyota warehouse in California has some in transport.

Cover Assembly Tonneau - Toyota (64910-60290)​

I have a Meteor Shower 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser arriving soon—it's at port in the USA ('Land Cruiser' grade, Premium Package, standard 18" wheels). I see in the press photos, YouTube videos, etc. that the cargo area has the ability to have a retractable luggage/cargo cover fitted (you can see the mounting points, etc.) but I have yet to see an actual cover in place/installed in any photos or videos.

To those of you who have taken delivery of a new 2024 Land Cruiser, did your vehicle come with a retractable luggage (cargo) cover?

Thank you.
Mine did not come with one….looking

Thank you.
NO. At least mine didnt come with one. I have a LC LC edition and it came without one.

The Retractable Rear Cargo Tonneau Cover part #64910-60290 should be available soon, the Toyota warehouse in California has some in transport.

Cover Assembly Tonneau - Toyota (64910-60290)​

Nope. Mine only came with a cargo net and a cover for the hatchback.
I doubt I will ever use the cargo net though it's still possibility and I leave it in the vehicle.
I can't imagine ever using that cover on that hatchback. Anyone else?

Thank you.
No cargo area cover. And the one from my previous Grn5 4Runner is too wide and won’t fit.

Back