Question for Owners: Is a Retractable Luggage (Cargo) Cover standard on the 2024 Land Cruiser?

I contacted the person I purchase my Toyota Parts from. He is Ruben at Capo Valley Toyota. Got his information via IH8MUD.

When I asked him about the cover his reply was:

The cargo cover is part # 64910-60290 and comes in one color.

I contacted the person I purchase my Toyota Parts from. He is Ruben at Capo Valley Toyota. Got his information via IH8MUD.

When I asked him about the cover his reply was:

The cargo cover is part # 64910-60290 and comes in one color.

I am very skeptical at a MSRP price of $800. For other vehicles such as a four Runner they run about $200. Plus, there was no picture?

I had 45% ceramic window tint applied to all the glass behind the front seats (and on the sun roof glass) for heat reduction, and privacy. So I don’t need a Tonneau cover. The ceramic tint, on top of the dark factory glass, makes prying eyes a worry that I no longer have. I had 35% tint put on the driver and passenger glass, and 0% put on the windshield (heat reduction).

Ordered this on Amazon, we’ll how it fits when it arrives. fingers crossed

IMG_4594.jpeg

I had 45% ceramic window tint applied to all the glass behind the front seats (and on the sun roof glass) for heat reduction, and privacy. So I don’t need a Tonneau cover. The ceramic tint, on top of the dark factory glass, makes prying eyes a worry that I no longer have. I had 35% tint put on the driver and passenger glass, and 0% put on the windshield (heat reduction).
Doesn't all this tinting make the car super dark? So you feel like you are riding at night day on a cloudy day or late afternoon?

Doesn't all this tinting make the car super dark? So you feel like you are riding at night day on a cloudy day or late afternoon?
Not at all.. I hope that you get to experience it someday. Though I definitely need my Ray Ban’s less, when driving Miss Daisy now.

I received the new GX550/‘24LC retractable cargo cover today. I like it. It fits perfectly. I noticed there’s no front flap that attaches to the rear of the seats, but consider only paid about $160 for this. I like it and it does the job.
A little bit of an identity crisis with that Jeep mat??? 😂 The cover looks good.

I just got mine today from Amazon! Works PERFECT! Install very easy and work opening closing smoothly… all for $150… not Toyota’s price if $500-$800

Attachments

• IMG_3415.jpeg
    IMG_3415.jpeg
    415.8 KB · Views: 125
I know we have been saying that the FE “should have come with one”, but is there anywhere that says this? Like window sticker or ???
I know I got the small hitch cover ordered from dealer since I’m sure they lost it, and I showed them the manual in which it shows included (not option).

Thanks, chrisw2069, just ordered. I ordered the wrong one from the same seller weeks ago, when the LX550 didn’t show up as an option.

I know we have been saying that the FE “should have come with one”, but is there anywhere that says this? Like window sticker or ???
I know I got the small hitch cover ordered from dealer since I’m sure they lost it, and I showed them the manual in which it shows included (not option).

Thanks, chrisw2069, just ordered. I ordered the wrong one from the same seller weeks ago, when the LX550 didn’t show up as an option.
They were plainly visible in some of the preproduction vehicles in the introduction videos.

Back