Question for Owners: Is a Retractable Luggage (Cargo) Cover standard on the 2024 Land Cruiser?

I bought a LC premium and it didn’t come with one. I did see somewhere, maybe here, maybe Facebook group that someone found an aftermarket one. I put it in my Amazon cart and saved it for later in case I decide to get one. Can’t vouch if it actually fits though.

Got this eBay one today and it fits well, but there's a significant gap between the bar and the back of the seats. I'm going to keep it anyway because that's good enough for me, but the Amazon one in the links above this post is actually much nicer - it has a flap that attaches to the rear headrests to fill that gap without the back seats reclined.

So tl;dr: The eBay one works but has a gap. If you can wait for the amazon one, it's probably a better match!

Here are a couple of photos of the eBay cover.

View attachment 5882View attachment 5883View attachment 5884
I assume the gap is so back seats can still recline. Try reclining the seats to cover the gap.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
My 58 had no cover. I did put my wifes Highlander cargo cover in there. It fit, but was very sloppily sitting in the 2 little square cutouts. The cutouts are very shallow. I see them on Amzn for $159(ish) for a 2024 LC/Prado//250. Was thinking about trying one.
I got one from Amazon (from China). I'm sure the quality isn't the same as Toyota, but it fit well and does the job. It also cost only $139, so much cheaper than the factory piece. I'm happy with it.

These things are a dime a dozen on Amazon...
I'm more interested in the weatherproof mat... I just ordered the carpeted one through my dealer for $130.

Last edited:
I ordered one earlier off Ebay. Said it was for 2024 Landcruiser. Had pics, etc.
it was too wide to fit. 59 inches and springs in only a little. LC gap is 56”.

So i just tried the 24’ GX 550 one from Amazon. Stay tuned

I ordered one earlier off Ebay. Said it was for 2024 Landcruiser. Had pics, etc.
it was too wide to fit. 59 inches and springs in only a little. LC gap is 56”.

So i just tried the 24’ GX 550 one from Amazon. Stay tuned
This happened to me on Amazon.
Ordered again, this time the correct one. We will see Saturday!!

Got mine today. Not too bad, it works fits well. I’d rather have the OEM material rather than the false carbon fiber plastic, but not for the dealer price. Does its job and covers the cargo.
Wondering if the fabric can be swapped…(project).

Got mine today. Not too bad, it works fits well. I’d rather have the OEM material rather than the false carbon fiber plastic, but not for the dealer price. Does its job and covers the cargo.
Wondering if the fabric can be swapped…(project).

Has anyone looked at and or tried the Lexus cover? With that unrealistic price of $800 that Toyota has quoted I find that to be questionable. The Lexus cover is $110 and there’s a lot of parts that cross over and fit the land cruiser.

1723988442743.png

Last edited:
I just purchased this retractable cargo cover from Ebay (wgjf8008) for $129US. It fits quite perfectly and arrived within 1 week from China to Canada. Not sure of long term durability but it works well enough until I can get my hands on an oem variant.

Attachments

• cargo1.jpg
    cargo1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 62
  • cargo2.jpg
    cargo2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 55
  • cargoebay.jpg
    cargoebay.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 61
I got one from Amazon (from China). I'm sure the quality isn't the same as Toyota, but it fit well and does the job. It also cost only $139, so much cheaper than the factory piece. I'm happy with it.
Is the one from Amazon spring loaded and fits into the cutouts? Any rattling noises...that would drive me nuts.

Do you have a part number or link for this?
I’ll give it a try if it’s $110.
I spent a good time looking and I can’t find a part number. I saw it on the Lexus GX 550 build configurator, but I can’t find a part number

I'm going to try one of these--they look identical. I like that it has the front flaps to connect to the second row head rests.

I picked up my FE two weeks ago and cargo cover came with it. Not an add-on. I have not opened it and probably have no use for it.

I have a Meteor Shower 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser arriving soon—it's at port in the USA ('Land Cruiser' grade, Premium Package, standard 18" wheels). I see in the press photos, YouTube videos, etc. that the cargo area has the ability to have a retractable luggage/cargo cover fitted (you can see the mounting points, etc.) but I have yet to see an actual cover in place/installed in any photos or videos.

I see the 2024 Lexus GX550 has a cover—see photo.

To those of you who have taken delivery of a new 2024 Land Cruiser, did your vehicle come with a retractable luggage (cargo) cover?

I do not see a cover listed as available as a Toyota accessory.

Thank you.
My 2024 First Edition did not come with one. It came with a leather rear drape that sits vertically just before the tailgate, but leaves the cargo area exposed. Toyota/lexus OEM is over $700. I bough this on Amazon for $149 and it’s perfect. You have to pull two caps in the rear cargo area so the ends of the folding cargo cover can drop in. Here is the link. https://a.co/d/cSB5oXu

Ok…I actually ended up getting THE one from a Lexus GX550. Fits perfectly with some space between the seats. No Lexus logo anywhere on it. There is a tiny bit of space between the end of the car so area and the wall of the interior. Not at home right now, but I will get some pictures.
Not worth $700-ish, but I can see $200 because of the size and quality.

Ok…I actually ended up getting THE one from a Lexus GX550. Fits perfectly with some space between the seats. No Lexus logo anywhere on it. There is a tiny bit of space between the end of the car so area and the wall of the interior. Not at home right now, but I will get some pictures.
Not worth $700-ish, but I can see $200 because of the size and quality.
Is this the OEM Lexus part? If so what is the part number? Did you order it at the dealer? Did it come with the replacement cups for the cutouts?

My 2024 First Edition did not come with one. It came with a leather rear drape that sits vertically just before the tailgate, but leaves the cargo area exposed. Toyota/lexus OEM is over $700. I bough this on Amazon for $149 and it’s perfect. You have to pull two caps in the rear cargo area so the ends of the folding cargo cover can drop in. Here is the link. https://a.co/d/cSB5oXu
Thank you for the link I just ordered it says Wednesday delivery.

Back