Not used to the attention this thing is getting

Syed117

📛 Founding Member
Jul 23, 2024
Media
NY
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 250
Never really had attention getting vehicles. The few Mercedes' over the last 10 years get a "nice car" once in a while, but in the last two months of having the 250, I've been approached more than any other car in my life combined.

Was out in the driveway washing and a guy stopped his car in the middle of the street to ask what it was and that he drives by it every day and loves the way it looks.

Before that I was waiting for a guy to leave a parking spot so I could park and instead he got out of his car and came up to my window and started asking me about it.

Been randomly approached 7-8 times. Also appreciate that in a growing sea of GXs, I'm the rare LC. Have not seen one other than mine. At least not here on Long Island.

Recent shot. Friend flew in from Tokyo the other day and I said I would bring something Japanese to get him. He really liked it.
PXL_20241005_151239047.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Same here. Lots of double takes, smiles and confused looks on the road. Some folks even look down or away to conceal their lustful eyes. I drive through an affluent neighborhood on my way home from work and every other car i pass is a land rover and those folks always look hard.

Back