Northern California LC Owners

Kuze

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Feb 18, 2024
Media
San Francisco CA
Hi All -
I live in the Bay Area and wanted to create a thread where Northern CA folks and discuss all topics related to our LC's.
I was trying to make a group, but I can't find a way to do that here, but if anyone knows how to do that, please let me know.
However, in the meantime, we can just used this thread to discuss anything we want and mainly swap things like headlights, wheels, roof racks, etc...

Thanks!

Maybe we can convince the admins to add regional forums, starting with either NorCal in general or the SFBay area if we want to be more specific? Or both? @Dragoon @El Chorizo @supersix ? (This feels like I'm summoning elder gods or something)

Also, if anyone local wants to trade first edition 18" wheels for the upgrade 20" wheels, than might make me settle for a Land Cruiser sooner!

Last edited:
In the East Bay here. Actually saw mt first LC in the wild today. Was parked at SFO retrieving my luggage from the Deltapocolypse and when I returned there was a FE Meteor Shower pin parked across from mine

Maybe we can convince the admins to add regional forums, starting with either NorCal in general or the SFBay area if we want to be more specific? Or both? @Dragoon @El Chorizo @supersix ? (This feels like I'm summoning elder gods or something)

Also, if anyone local wants to trade first edition 18" wheels for the upgrade 20" wheels, than might make be settle for a Land Cruiser sooner!

Yeah, we do need to get some regional forums going. The question is... how do we want to break up the regions. Got some examples of other forums that have it set up the right way?

Yeah, we do need to get some regional forums going. The question is... how do we want to break up the regions. Got some examples of other forums that have it set up the right way?
I was just looking at fjcruiserforums.com, they have pretty large regions and then sub-forums. So for instance NorCal/SoCal, and then we could have a SFBay sub-forum. That might be a good general structure? Some of their regions seem maybe too large though, so I'm not sure their exact regions are the best starting point.

In SF-bay area. I am looking for the running boards for my LC. A gentleman from Southern CA did promise me to sell, but we need to wait for an opportunity for us to meet and do the exchange. If that doesn't happen soon, I will be looking for running boards.

Peninsula here. Picked up my Meteor Shower LC yesterday woohoo! Let's become friends since I currently have none and am knew to the world of off roading.
IMG_6305.jpg

Picked mine up yesterday from Stockton Toyota Town. Got it below MSRP. If you guys donโ€™t have yours yet, they have a few in stock and go talk to Jesus. Tell him Ali sent you.
You also get 10% off parts and accessories!

Attachments

• 74347009315__804F0850-1E7A-44EE-9A96-0EF947B2EB91.jpeg
    74347009315__804F0850-1E7A-44EE-9A96-0EF947B2EB91.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 31
Im NorCal. FE with 1000 miles so far. Curious about your mileage. Im getting only 16-17 with easy driving.
Wondering if its the California summer blend gas?
What are you getting?

Im NorCal. FE with 1000 miles so far. Curious about your mileage. Im getting only 16-17 with easy driving.
What are you getting?
I picked mine up from the dealership on Saturday, so for 3 days of owning it, I am getting about 19.6mpg.

What are you getting?
Iโ€™m getting about 20 but wondering if the roof rack is eating into the expected 22-25 mpg

Back