New tires+wheels

ppadra

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 30, 2024
Media
Missouri
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 2024
I did it, TRD 2024 Tacoma 18” wheels and Toyo open country 265/70r18 , looks and rides great

Attachments

• IMG_8660.jpeg
    IMG_8660.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_8663.jpeg
    IMG_8663.jpeg
    451.5 KB · Views: 269
Looks great, where did you find the center caps? I may order these and just put them on the factory tires for summer, for now.

Thoughts?

Are folks ordering 5 or 4 wheels? I’ve never paid much attention to the spare, just happy to have one generally.

Thanks, as these will be my summers, I will have to get some additional TPMS but seems like a good pair. Appreciate the info!

I did it, TRD 2024 Tacoma 18” wheels and Toyo open country 265/70r18 , looks and rides great
I’m curious as to why you went with the 18” Tacoma TRD wheels, as apposed to the 18” Land Cruiser wheels?

I’m curious as to why you went with the 18” Tacoma TRD wheels, as apposed to the 18” Land Cruiser wheels?
Hi, mine came with the 20” premium wheels, the Tacoma TRD were at a very good price and they are good looking,

I just received my wheel set and I also have the same center caps. Question lug nuts what size? I have a set lug nuts I took off from my 2022 Tundra Wondering if they work with the Land Cruiser?

I just received my wheel set and I also have the same center caps. Question lug nuts what size? I have a set lug nuts I took off from my 2022 Tundra Wondering if they work with the Land Cruiser?
Same lugs. Also used my 22 Tundra black lugs on the same wheels.

Great, my Land Cruiser arrives 1st Week of November. Tahara plant built, Ice Cap, Premium Package, Nitto Tires 18's. I'm gonna try to have the dealer do the wheel swap. Let's see

Back