New from UK

Fred definitely has the Halstead stamp about him. I had one myself ,best picking up dog we have ever had, natural hunter.

They are lovely dogs

This was his predecessor - the great Zac - sadly he died just before his 4 th birthday in the midst of Covid

1729978388110.jpeg

I think its fine Dave
having looked at the way passive regen works it burns out any soot from the filter when it reaches a certain temp after a certain mileage .You get a slight hot smell from the engine but its not using extra fuel like a forced regen does (which our tractors do) It seems a little and often policy is probably a better option. This only works if you get it hot enough so people who do lots of little runs or city drivers probably wont see it so much.
Thanks very much Jimbo I spoke to a sales guy yesterday and he was using a 2024 Hilux same engine that was the same as you say a little and often method makes sense
Any info on the tow bar electrics would be much appreceated please.
Dave

My lab has Drakeshead in her from a few gens back but you can see the look. A great dog who picks up tirelessly and also is a calm family pet.

Attachments

• IMG_6065.jpeg
    IMG_6065.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 5
My lab has Drakeshead in her from a few gens back but you can see the look. A great dog who picks up tirelessly and also is a calm family pet.
The head is really distinctive . Lovely looking dog

Back