New from UK

Hello can you ask if they had to code the ECU to take the towing electrics please or is it plug and play ?? its only my beeper now not working
cheers Dave
Dave, random one…have you been able to connect your car to My Toyota app? Using VIN number etc

I have ordered the rubber mats and trunk liner but I am not sure I want the “side moulding” thing fitted

Anyone seen it installed - looks rather ugly from what I have seen in the US

What did they charge for the service plan ? My dealer doesn’t have the price yet

I have ordered the rubber mats and trunk liner but I am not sure I want the “side moulding” thing fitted

There are some photos of the side mouldings here:

Have you been given the option?
Also my trunk liner is wrong the right one arrived this Wednesday I’ll send you the part no if it’s correct on Wednesday

They look very strange - think I might ask them to leave them off and I can see if I have them fitted later

Yes - £275 for rubber mats - trunk liner and the side mouldings

I want mats and boot liner just not sure about the rather strange looking mouldings

Did you get the mouldings installed

Yes - £275 for rubber mats - trunk liner and the side mouldings

I want mats and boot liner just not sure about the rather strange looking mouldings

Did you get the mouldings installed
My dealer has ordered the mats and boot liner as separate items

Thanks guys - have made my dealer aware of the service plan pricing - it’s says interest free so is it instalments

Thanks for confirming it’s possible to buy mats and boot liner cheaper as separate items - much appreciated - have asked for that option

Thanks guys - have made my dealer aware of the service plan pricing - it’s says interest free so is it instalments

Thanks for confirming it’s possible to buy mats and boot liner cheaper as separate items - much appreciated - have asked for that option
These were the options available from my dealer, all including vat

Hood Deflector @ £97.18
Rubber Mats (front & middle) @ £79.94
Rubber mats (3rd row) @ £63.47
Trunk Liner @ £68.16
Lower Trunk Garnish @ £151.19

Back