New from UK

KevD do you have the more flimsy sump guard etc
I didn’t remember to check that. It was raining during my brief visit anyway so I didn’t look underneath. It will have it’s pdi on Monday, hopefully when I will also be able to insure it and give it a proper inspection.

I was surprised to see that the middle seats have both heating and cooling on them.

I didn’t remember to check that. It was raining during my brief visit anyway so I didn’t look underneath. It will have it’s pdi on Monday, hopefully when I will also be able to insure it and give it a proper inspection.

I was surprised to see that the middle seats have both heating and cooling on them.
The first ed mudflaps were also in a box which the dealer will fit. The standard mats, whilst a bit flimsy, were actually first edition ones and colour coded to the paintwork.

Yes, exactly the same. Even arrived without the towbar that I ordered! The dealer has one coming in the next few days and will fit it themselves for the original option price. I certainly can’t complain at the service received from my dealer.
I’ve not got to order any options yet as they don’t know when my car will be even able to be ordered.
I find the UK so behind on the Land Cruiser, still no website, no list of options, no information about the vehicles, just a general poor show, I’ve been in the motor trade for 30 years and been a Skoda dealer UMM dealer and since the late 90’s have a motorcycle dealership and if my manufacturers were this far behind dealers would be jumping up and down to get them to sort their shizzle out.

I’ve not got to order any options yet as they don’t know when my car will be even able to be ordered.
I find the UK so behind on the Land Cruiser, still no website, no list of options, no information about the vehicles, just a general poor show, I’ve been in the motor trade for 30 years and been a Skoda dealer UMM dealer and since the late 90’s have a motorcycle dealership and if my manufacturers were this far behind dealers would be jumping up and down to get them to sort their shizzle out.
I assume that Toyota don’t want to sell that many in the UK so haven’t put any effort into the the sales process or customer service. The only publication with car details, although no spec, but did include option prices, even if they didn’t tell all their dealers, or actually supply what some of us had ordered is here:

I did manage to obtain this spec sheet for the invincible and FE. I’m not sure how accurate it is, but it’s all that we have in the UK so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.png
    IMG_0822.png
    552 KB · Views: 6
I did manage to obtain this spec sheet for the invincible and FE. I’m not sure how accurate it is, but it’s all that we have in the UK so far.
Could you send this via email if I messaged you

Back