New from UK

Looks like you may be the first to be able to report back on the accuracy of the UK spec sheet.

I hope that insurance is available by the time we (you) get delivery. I phoned Toyota insurance today and, whilst they are working on it, it’s still not available in the insurance database. The only way that Toyota could currently insure it for anyone is by getting a manual quote from their underwriter. That means that we cannot currently get any competitive quotes through a broker.
I noticed on my sales invoice its an Invinceble try putting 2024 Land Cruiser Ivinceble ??

Just rechecked with admiral (who use that awful online system for vehicle change quotes) and there is still no 2024 Landcruiser 250 showing whether FE or invincible (however spelt) on their drop down

Hopefully those getting UK delivery before me will be able to push forward the insurance situation and ensure by the time mine is ready (18/10/24 remains the ETA) I will be able to get cover from my existing insurer

Just rechecked with admiral (who use that awful online system for vehicle change quotes) and there is still no 2024 Landcruiser 250 showing whether FE or invincible (however spelt) on their drop down

Hopefully those getting UK delivery before me will be able to push forward the insurance situation and ensure by the time mine is ready (18/10/24 remains the ETA) I will be able to get cover from my existing insurer
I’ve got my reg but as it’s not registered I presume it won’t show yet soon as it’s registered I’ll input it into some insurance sites on my insurance I put my own vehicle on the insurance database but we’ll see soon as I know you will know

Back