Need Wiring & Component Diagram for Digital Rear View Mirror from TIS

YotaPilot

📛 Founding Member
Jun 4, 2024
Media
Texas
Vehicles
J250
Hello all, can someone with access to TIS post the component and wiring diagram for the digital rear view mirror? Trying to to install a radar detector using a Blendmount with a mirror power tap. Don't want to break anything! Thanks in advance.

Hello all, can someone with access to TIS post the component and wiring diagram for the digital rear view mirror? Trying to to install a radar detector using a Blendmount with a mirror power tap. Don't want to break anything! Thanks in advance.
This is what I found on Blendmounts site under the mount I ordered this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2680.png
    IMG_2680.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
I don't know if this will help or not.....

Attachments

• Digital Rear-view Mirror.pdf
    46.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Option Connector (Dash Panel Camera).pdf
    47 KB · Views: 49
  • Rear View Monitor System.pdf
    349.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Q1 Map Light Assembly.pdf
    291.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Q10 Inner Rear View Mirror Assembly.pdf
    272.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Q11 Inner Rear View Mirror Assembly.pdf
    268.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Q22 Option Connector (Drive Recorder).pdf
    148 KB · Views: 53
  • Mirroor REAR VIEW MIRROR.pdf
    751.7 KB · Views: 68
Very helpful - thanks much!. Is there a diagram showing how the rear view mirror mount and cover disassembles? Not sure how to unsnap cover.

I tapped into the right middle harness (white plastic, red to red, black to black) for my Uniden radar detector.

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpeg
    IMG_0752.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0753.jpeg
    IMG_0753.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 32
Back