A stock LC on 20s amongst modded Broncos and Wranglers. Off-road

Great video and so glad you were able to experience the LC's off road talents! Mine has factory 18's and the factory Michelin AT tires and I was just in Colorado with some "serious" and significantly modded off-road rigs and I have to say that I kept up and actually led the crowd for most of our off-roading. Unlocked the sway bar, but only had to get into 4 low a couple times. My factory rig did an amazing job handling everything I wanted it to! I leaned up against a tree and scratched one of my fender flares on a snowy, deeply rutted high mountain trail, which caused significantly more damage to my trail mates ! :) Honestly, I'm not interested in any trail more technical than what we did and unwilling to risk vehicle damage. It can do 90% of any trail I would ever want!
This is great feedback. Did you ever feel the need to have a little more clearance? To me I feel that is the only missing part. That an additional couple of inches could really enhance it.

Should I just remove the rear mud guards or front as well?
Hey. Sorry for the late reply. You might be fine with them. I was but they definitely hit enough times that I felt I should have removed them. I guess the risk then it tossing up rocks onto the painted section. Not sure how likely that is though.

Don't remember the front ones making contact but the rears definitely did.

Back