Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

I did but I returned them. They felt kind of cheap / flimsy and I didn’t like how the pattern was so different than the oem cargo mat. I know the canvas back design is different too, but prefer the look.
I feel the same way as you did. But they do the job so I'm keeping them on for now.

Did you get your shipping costs repaid, there and back?

Also, have you seen that they've dropped the price 40%, from $58 to $34.80 on Amazon? I guess they've had a lot of returns.

A little extra storage😉
I bought some of those on Amazon. Looked a little different than yours. They fell off within 2 days from the heat. It took me 2 hours to get the glue residue off. There is still a faint outline of it. I hope yours work better!

They say it’s for the 24 Land Cruiser. When I zoom in on the picture it looks exactly like the LC.
I used this brand on my 21 4runner. I really liked them and good company.

Attachments

• IMG_3602.png
    IMG_3602.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3601.png
    IMG_3601.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 175
I ordered these but have yet to install because I thought the material looked cheap too. Doesn’t look bad installed though.

I did reach out to canvas back and they said they would sell me just the seat back which I may look at it doing instead.
any idea what they will charge for just the seat back?

I feel the same way as you did. But they do the job so I'm keeping them on for now.

Did you get your shipping costs repaid, there and back?

Also, have you seen that they've dropped the price 40%, from $58 to $34.80 on Amazon? I guess they've had a lot of returns.
I think I had to pay a little to return, maybe $10

Hello from Abu Dhabi!

I have got the following items that work well with my Prado Adventure 2024 (LC250).

Plug and Play Dashcam - I like it because it comes in the mould of the factory plastic and is plug and play with mirror, so there are no dangling cables, no need to remove A pillar/headliner trium to install - and looks factory. I installed it in 5 minutes: Amazon - FitCamX

And this matt was great and fitted well (still allows wireless charging): Amazon - Wireless charging matt cover

Cheers.

I also ordered and installed the center console mat from Amazon.com and can confirm that it fits perfectly, is non-slip, and it still allows charging my iPhone with it installed.

Still waiting for the FitCamX to arrive. Nervous about the only complaint people have with the fitment after installing the camera.

This is the seller… he accidentally sent the wrong one originally but quickly sent the correct one in couple days

Attachments

• IMG_3944.jpeg
    IMG_3944.jpeg
    783.2 KB · Views: 94
Still waiting for the FitCamX to arrive. Nervous about the only complaint people have with the fitment after installing the camera.
I didn't have any issues, mate—it fitted perfectly. This video shows how straightforward it is. btw - I have no affiliation with the product—I paid for it all myself, but yeah, I'm very happy with it.

Back