Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

You might consider getting the dickie's seat cover (Wal-Mart, link below) and just cut off the seat part or tuck it under the cargo mat. It has a strap that hangs off the head rest.

Thanks. I'm hoping there's something out there with similar look/feel to the OEM all-weather cargo mat I already have. I'm sure it's just a matter of time for all types of options to appear!

Thanks. I'm hoping there's something out there with similar look/feel to the OEM all-weather cargo mat I already have. I'm sure it's just a matter of time for all types of options to appear!
Funny you should ask. I saw these for sale at Amazon just this morning.

Funny you should ask. I saw these for sale at Amazon just this morning.

I like those but what do the rope hooks do? Very confused by that and wonder if they can be tucked away.

3D Max Pider should be releasing their version of this soon. If enough of us spam then that may encourage them to get their excellent line of protective liners in production.

1722132927929.jpeg

I like those but what do the rope hooks do? Very confused by that and wonder if they can be tucked away.

3D Max Pider should be releasing their version of this soon. If enough of us spam then that may encourage them to get their excellent line of protective liners in production.
Re: the rope hooks on thie amazon.com The product description is not clear, but it mentions "The Hook Design Is Added on the Back, Which Has Strong Bearing Capacity." My guess is that they are there to tie or hang light weight items.

Last edited:
Needed miscellaneous storage more than a fridge, so I made a coolbox tray for sunglasses and the like. I designed it shallow enough so that 12oz cans still fit below so the coolbox could still be used for something. 3D printed in PETG

View attachment 4756
View attachment 4757
I am fascinated by Three D printer stuff. But I am too old to go down that rabbit hole. I do not have, nor know how to use a three D printer. Would you be willing to sell one to me?

Last edited:
Thank you for the link. I have been wanting these and was unable to find anything suitable. Just ordered, looks like an exact fit. Thanks.
Thanks for being the guinea pig. Let us know how you like them. I didn't get this for my Highlander and hated getting the seatbacks dirty.

The Toyota cargo mat for my wife's RAV4 came with a seat back cover that has a corrigated section at the bottom that covers the gap when the seats are folded down. I'd really like something like that.

Came to $83.00 with shipping. Coming from China with an expected delivery date August 16. Will update on fitment when it arrives.

Bought this on Amazon and fits very tight- which is good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728_234505_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_234505_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: Don
I am fascinated by Three D printer stuff. But I am too old to go down that rabbit hole. I do not have, nor know how to use a three D printer. Would you be willing to sell one to me?

3D printer step #1 is to assure your spouse that you will be savings lots of money making stuff. Step #2 is to only gift 3D printed star wars memorabilia to any family or friends who make fun of your 3D printer interest.

Fellow golf enthusiast here. And the LC is perfect for all the golf courses I go to!

53882124849_43233b7673_c.jpg
I understand... I have the same set up for shooting a different match...

But nothing compairs to drag racing on Steel.. Nothing!

I'm not a body side molding kind of guy, but I sure wish i had body side molding instead of my first door ding 😢 very tiny dent + mild scuffing. Probably would buff out, if i knew how to do that.

Oh well, I keep acting tough around my family "well, we didn't get a land cruiser to keep it clean and looking perfect!" ... but deep inside I shed a tear.

IMG_8823.jpeg

Get some "Glazing compound" NOT rubbing compound! Glazing is the finest grit, use a clean rag and two finger tips, put a dab on the cloth and rub over the area with your fingers, use a clean area of the rag to buff off the residue. Really pretty DIY for something that small.

I'm not a body side molding kind of guy, but I sure wish i had body side molding instead of my first door ding 😢 very tiny dent + mild scuffing. Probably would buff out, if i knew how to do that.

Oh well, I keep acting tough around my family "well, we didn't get a land cruiser to keep it clean and looking perfect!" ... but deep inside I shed a tear.

View attachment 6331
The first one is the toughest to digest. I use this and it works great. Dealer had back of my LC all jacked up because I asked them to remove their logo. I knew it would be easier for me to do it then wait on them. Should take you 30 seconds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_163941_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_163941_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Back