Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

Oh, I'm aware of that. I just personally don't like the look of the pictures I've seen with it removed, big empty space causing a visual imbalance.
But they are diagonal from each other... the "balance" of leaving it on leads to a roughly 30-degree slope between the two. Non-symmetrical and looks very odd - not what I consider "balance" but to each their own!

But they are diagonal from each other... the "balance" of leaving it on leads to a roughly 30-degree slope between the two. Non-symmetrical and looks very odd - not what I consider "balance" but to each their own!
ha, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend the iForceMax badge or it's positioning. I just have the personal opinion that it looks slightly less worse to have something there than to nothing there at all.

I also come from owning three Toyota hybrids in the past, this is my first Land Cruiser, so i'm less offended by the "POWERED BY TOYOTA HYBRID STUFF" logo they gotta slap on every hybrid.

I am putting a metal black authentic TRD logo on the rear of mine after taking off the iForceMax badge.
This is my first Toyota so I am genuinely curious, not looking to offend. Is putting the TRD badge on the car the same as a BMW owner putting an M badge on their 335i?

No, TRD is the internal racing division of Toyota, along with Gazoo Racing. It's more of a nod to that and the Toyota racing folks, of which I am a fan.

TRD makes individual components that can be put on most Toyota models--including the Land Cruiser:

Trd Air Filter | Part #PTR0334140 | Toyota Auto Parts

An "M" car is a truly different vehicle relative to a 3-series.

No, TRD is the internal racing division of Toyota, along with Gazoo Racing. It's more of a nod to that and the Toyota racing folks, of which I am a fan.

TRD makes individual components that can be put on most Toyota models--including the Land Cruiser:

Trd Air Filter | Part #PTR0334140 | Toyota Auto Parts

An "M" car is a truly different vehicle relative to a 3-series.
Good explanation. I think I’d go with something like this if I were to change.

Attachments

• IMG_1784.png
    IMG_1784.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 172
I'm hoping someone makes one for the iForceMax badge too, i wouldn't mind blacking that out to match the Land Cruiser badge. (not really interested in removing it entirely)
Opted to keep the badge on as well for the same reasons.

Attachments

• IMG_5651.jpeg
    IMG_5651.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_8045.jpeg
    IMG_8045.jpeg
    745.3 KB · Views: 150
This is for us.... who live in the South West.... I'm pretty cool with temps under 108. When the temps are over 108... somehow it magically becomes Hot as Hell! I mean hot as Hell! Oh... and don't think it's cooler at the end of the day getting into your car after work.... The heat here peaks at 4 to 5 pm!

So... would this help.... I think not!
But 12 bucks is 12 bucks... I will take a 1/2 degree off after 108!!!

Here a pic of my set up shooting a match in 118 degree heat in the middle of summer in Phoenix.... My buddy in the pic is over 80yrs old... note the lack of shooters... Yep.... that's a home made Portable air conditioner on my cart! btw... LOOK HOW HAPPY HE LOOKS!!! LOL

What can I say.... Shooting is my Golf...!

Attachments

• 118 degrees.jpg
    118 degrees.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Anybody know of good protection mat/s that velcro on to the 2nd row backrest? I have the OEM all-weather cargo mat, but haven't found standalone options to complete protection up to the backrest.

Anybody know of good protection mat/s that velcro on to the 2nd row backrest? I have the OEM all-weather cargo mat, but haven't found standalone options to complete protection up to the backrest.
You might consider getting the dickie's seat cover (Wal-Mart, link below) and just cut off the seat part or tuck it under the cargo mat. It has a strap that hangs off the head rest.

There’s a Toyota option though I don’t know the part number. My LC came with it. Rubber to match the cargo floor.

Back