Shortage forcing me to change color 💔

Welcome to buying from Toyota.... You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! LOL

I got the Meteor Shower... but wanted the Brown Leather... (really really bad!) not the Black! So.... I'm driving a Meteor Shower LC with Black Leather... I did not have 6 months or more to wait for the LC I wanted to become available. So.... If you have the time.... I would personally wait and get exactly what you want.

Hi y’all

Been waiting since July on a meteor LC but unfortunately our dealership here in Bahrain has been very slow with fulfilling orders.

I might be getting a choice of a FE white or blue.

What do you guys think? Should I wait for the meteor or should I go with the choice they’re offering me?

Bear in mind that the one that I wanted was the square headlight one and I’m surprised that they have two FEs (round headlights) here since they’re very hard to come by and they were sold out since day one.

HELP me out! 💔
Ok I just came back from the dealership a few hours ago. Glad to report that I saw it in person and I think it’s gonna be a go for me 🎊

I like the round headlights and forgot that it was my first choice but I kinda forgot about it seeing that all the FE disappeared at launch.

The white contrasts quite nicely with the black. And the FE here in the Middle East comes with the AT tyres which suit the rest of the car much better.

The meteor would’ve come with 18s and road tyres which was a bit of a bummer.

I’ll sleep on it and might visit the dealership again tomorrow morning to see what it looks on a sunny day.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpeg
    IMG_0818.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 59
I’d requested a black LC Premium. I preferred the square headlights. But when I saw the Heritage Blue FE in person, I loved it. Couldn’t be happier with it.

I’d requested a black LC Premium. I preferred the square headlights. But when I saw the Heritage Blue FE in person, I loved it. Couldn’t be happier with it.
I would’ve gone with blue had I not had a blue FJ a couple of years back. Too soon to reminicse for me 😂

The color choice was difficult for me to say the least! Had my deposit on a trail dust and ended up finding a meteor shower at different dealer about 300 mi away. Two days of negotiations ended up with traded vehicles and I ended up with meteor shower which I love. I say hold out and get what you want.

Interesting how certain regions get more of less of some models or colors. I know most of what dealerships get, at least within one region, is by luck of the draw. Probably 12.5%-17.5% of what's available on Toyota.com at dealers in Northern California are Meteor Shower. On a side note a local dealer got like 6-7 of their 15 or so colors allowed in the Traildust. So strange.

Edit: Holy crap...I'm just noticing that a ton of 1958s are now available at dealerships.

Last edited:
Oh it gets hot in here. Like 50C hot. Tinting is a must!
The ceramic is the best. And the whiter the paint on your Land Cruiser, the better, for heat rejection as well.

(50° C => 120° F)

I wanted Meteor Shower with Java. Dealer had an available allocation for Heritage Blue and Black. So…

I requested Java leather no matter what. And LC prem pkg - no matter what
Color choice was 1- underground
2 & 3- white (of either variety)
4-trail dust
I was offered a trail dust FE with black leather
And now I own a trail dust FE with black leather-
I LOVE ❤️ my LC .. but some ppl are very strict to only buy exactly what u want. I was that way and passed up all colors. But then I saw this and it was game over - moral of this very long story .. if you see it and you honestly really do love it just go with it.

You had me at diesel….

I rented a Prado Diesel while in Dominican Republic recently. Exact same vehicle as my previous GX460. Loved it.

It smelled like a 1975 city bus as they have no emissions controls down there. Definitely can’t idle with the windows down…..

Hi y’all

Been waiting since July on a meteor LC but unfortunately our dealership here in Bahrain has been very slow with fulfilling orders.

I might be getting a choice of a FE white or blue.

What do you guys think? Should I wait for the meteor or should I go with the choice they’re offering me?

Bear in mind that the one that I wanted was the square headlight one and I’m surprised that they have two FEs (round headlights) here since they’re very hard to come by and they were sold out since day one.

HELP me out! 💔
I was going to get a different color but I'm glad the one they had available was the meteor shower. I love it.

Back