Lift & leveling kit options

Do they exist yet?? I havent seen any company release full suspension swaps yet..

On a previous vehicle with 5100s... you get what you pay for. Not super comfortable and nothing special in terms of the ride.. but do provide a cheap lift.
If Icon comes out with EXPs that is probably a better middle ground.

Do they exist yet?? I havent seen any company release full suspension swaps yet..

On a previous vehicle with 5100s... you get what you pay for. Not super comfortable and nothing special in terms of the ride.. but do provide a cheap lift.
If Icon comes out with EXPs that is probably a better middle ground.
The 5100's on my Taco ride pretty good, but I don't have them maxed out either.

From my experiences with a 2005 Lexus GX, I went from stock, to 5100s, to Icon Extended travel coils. I thought the 5100s were good until I drove with the Icons and you could immediately feel the difference. Soaked up everything and were night and day different. Then again it was like 4-5x the price... But I did see the reason why.

FYI, if anyone is in Denver. Groove Toyota has the Westcott lift kits in stock, and has near immediate availability to install. I had my install set up for Tuesday of this week before I decided not to take delivery of the LC.

Get in touch with Seth Tenneson in service if you're interested.

Youโ€™re not allowed to post a statement like this without pics. ๐Ÿ™‚
1000021155.jpg

The 5100's on my Taco ride pretty good, but I don't have them maxed out either.
I have 5100s on my 4Runner to just level it out... works great. Anyone know if there is a LC 5100 soluiton? I just took delivery.

1723672886979.png

1" level kit released yesterday, there is also a 2.5" releasing near the end of the month.

Attachments

• 1723672791764.png
    1723672791764.png
    198 KB · Views: 92
Just added Westcott lift plus 40 + Method wheels Open Country tires 285/75/18 just love it.

To me this is the perfect setup. Would you mind telling me what you did exactly? Is this the Westcott preload collar lift kit giving 2.5" of lift to front and .75" in the rear? Any change to shocks or springs? What size wheel here - 17" or 18"? And then tires - they look like KO2s - which size? Thank you in advance!

View attachment 8149

1" level kit released yesterday, there is also a 2.5" releasing near the end of the month.

I should also mention (since it's been an issue with the new Tacoma's that don't have bump stops - causing strut failure)
These kits come with proper bump stop extensions - most other kits out there do not.

Looks great, I am waiting on my Westcott collar to arrive still...are those 18 inch wheels and which tires if you could share? Looks like Open Country?
While we wait for an answer I'm guessing those are method 17" wheels maxed out with 285/75/17. A nice feature of 285/70/17 and 285/75/17 size is that there are different brands available with a six ply C rating. The 285/70/17 seems to fit in the under vehicle spare location.

Last edited:
Iโ€™ve been searching the last couple of weeks now and it appears King, RadFlo, and Dobinsons all now have solutions out for 24 LC suspension.

Iโ€™ve been searching the last couple of weeks now and it appears King, RadFlo, and Dobinsons all now have solutions out for 24 LC suspension.

The dobinson doesnโ€™t include a UCA or diff drop, but says both are required for 2.5โ€ kit. Did you find a compatible UCA for this kit?

For King Iโ€™m only seeing their โ€œOEMโ€ suspension kit with no lift. If you see otherwise a link would be appreciated.

So, maybe kit is a bit strong, however...

...not through King directly, but through Total Chaos. It sounds like they are the only ones in the game right now with UCAs.

I'm a pauper, especially after buying this truck, so I'm going to end up with Dobinson's and am shooting for a 2" lift, hoping not to need UCAs and diff drop.

...not through King directly, but through Total Chaos. It sounds like they are the only ones in the game right now with UCAs.

I'm a pauper, especially after buying this truck, so I'm going to end up with Dobinson's and am shooting for a 2" lift, hoping not to need UCAs and diff drop.

Probably wonโ€™t need a new UCA for 2โ€, but easy enough to check the alignment geometry after installing.

What does Dobinsons offer for front and rear coils?
Only able to view IMS front and rear shocks.

What does Dobinsons offer for front and rear coils?
Only able to view IMS front and rear shocks.

This is what I'm basing it on...

1725649968488.png

Looks like you can choose among those based on your needs and they are each available from the drop down menus in the links above. This is the route I am going to go with 2" lift and stock load springs front and rear. I'm not carrying a lot and historically the word I have read is they tend toward the stiffer side.

Back