Lift & leveling kit options

Do they exist yet?? I havent seen any company release full suspension swaps yet..

On a previous vehicle with 5100s... you get what you pay for. Not super comfortable and nothing special in terms of the ride.. but do provide a cheap lift.
If Icon comes out with EXPs that is probably a better middle ground.

Do they exist yet?? I havent seen any company release full suspension swaps yet..

On a previous vehicle with 5100s... you get what you pay for. Not super comfortable and nothing special in terms of the ride.. but do provide a cheap lift.
If Icon comes out with EXPs that is probably a better middle ground.
The 5100's on my Taco ride pretty good, but I don't have them maxed out either.

From my experiences with a 2005 Lexus GX, I went from stock, to 5100s, to Icon Extended travel coils. I thought the 5100s were good until I drove with the Icons and you could immediately feel the difference. Soaked up everything and were night and day different. Then again it was like 4-5x the price... But I did see the reason why.

FYI, if anyone is in Denver. Groove Toyota has the Westcott lift kits in stock, and has near immediate availability to install. I had my install set up for Tuesday of this week before I decided not to take delivery of the LC.

Get in touch with Seth Tenneson in service if you're interested.

You’re not allowed to post a statement like this without pics. 🙂
1000021155.jpg

Back