Leather for Softex Swap

I have not checked the specifications "grid" on the Toyota USA website lately but there was a ton of incorrect info on there originally (when pricing was first released). Here is exactly the info I received from my (good)contact at Toyota...confirmed to be correct:
--‘Land Cruiser 1958’: 6-way manual driver’s seat & 6-way manual front passenger seat (fabric). Front seats have standard heating
--‘Land Cruiser’: 8-way power driver’s seat w/ power lumbar & 6-way manual front passenger seat (SofTex). Front seats have standard heating and ventilation
--‘Land Cruiser’ w/ Premium Package: 8-way power driver’s seat w/ manual thigh extender, power lumbar, and memory & 8-way power passenger seat (Leather). Front seats have standard heating and ventilation
--‘First Edition’: 8-way power driver’s seat w/ manual thigh extender, power lumbar, and memory & 8-way power passenger seat (Leather). Front seats have standard heating and ventilation.
I have seen the same here in Canada. Only difference is we don't need the Premium package to get the sunroof (which I believe is a requirement down there).

I have seen the same here in Canada. Only difference is we don't need the Premium package to get the sunroof (which I believe is a requirement down there).
The sunroof is a standalone option or included with the Premium Package (in the USA)...on the LC grade.

I agree 100%. I personally think the cooler box is a straight up gimmick - especially considering there is basically NO other cockpit storage in that thing besides the glove box.
Priorities guys. A four pack of Guinness, extra stout cans fit perfectly in there!

You could always just turn it off and use it as a center console but I prefer to use it as a cool box.

Priorities guys. A four pack of Guinness, extra stout cans fit perfectly in there!

You could always just turn it off and use it as a center console but I prefer to use it as a cool box.
Although it gets larger without the cooler box.

And with that 2400 watt outlet in the back, you can have a cooler that carries a few DOZEN! (y)

I've got a deposit on a LC and was planning on getting the premium package to get the digital rear view mirror and a couple other extras, but I really don't want the leather seats. Anyone that would be interested in swapping their java softex seats for my java leather seats, keep me in mind.
Have you got your seat swap deal done yet? If not, message me please.

Back